• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and guests loved the gift idea!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Thanks to who originally posted about the chocolate heart as a gift to you host! I tried it today for the first time and everyone just "oh'd" about it. Like it was the sweetest thing ever! I will be making my candy for all hosts now! Even though all my past hosts did love the samples of the lotion and soap I gave them!

This one just adds a special touch to it! And it's alot cheaper to! I figure I can get each bag for $1.49 to make 2-3 hearts, that's only .74c-49c for each one! Where I was spending $3.85 for the sample sets with the cute baggie. More profit for me in the end! :D

thanks for your ideas!

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
great idea!

That's a great idea! Did you use the stoneware mold for it? Will you please tell me how? Please!

Thank you! :)

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
heart candy

the idea came from PCJulie- using your stoneware heart mold, either melt chocolate melts or jollyranchers. First chill your stone in the fridge for a hour. Melt then pour and chill candy until solid and cool. Note the chocolate pulls away a bit when it's ready. Use your quickcut knife to help loosen edges.

I found Valentines heart baggies with tie at Target so I put it in there. Then when I am Thanking the host with her Season's Best I hand her the candy and say because "hosts are the heart of my business, I made you this choc. heart". Again I got this idea from PCjulie.

so thanks to her and good luck!

pcjulie

Aug 16, 2005
As much as I would like to take credit for the idea, I believe tlcunning gave the idea under a thread I started. Please give credit where it is due! :)

Julie Myers