• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guests Loved the Gift Idea!

In summary, the conversation discusses a creative and cost-effective idea for making chocolate hearts as gifts for hosts. The idea came from PCJulie and involves using a stoneware heart mold and melting chocolate or Jolly Ranchers. The hearts can be placed in Valentine's Day themed baggies and given as a thank you gift to hosts. Credit is given to tlcunning for originally sharing the idea.
heat123
Silver Member
Thanks to who originally posted about the chocolate heart as a gift to you host! I tried it today for the first time and everyone just "oh'd" about it. Like it was the sweetest thing ever! I will be making my candy for all hosts now! Even though all my past hosts did love the samples of the lotion and soap I gave them!

This one just adds a special touch to it! And it's alot cheaper to! I figure I can get each bag for $1.49 to make 2-3 hearts, that's only .74c-49c for each one! Where I was spending $3.85 for the sample sets with the cute baggie. More profit for me in the end! :D

thanks for your ideas!

great idea!That's a great idea! Did you use the stoneware mold for it? Will you please tell me how? Please!

Thank you! :)

heart candythe idea came from PCJulie- using your stoneware heart mold, either melt chocolate melts or jollyranchers. First chill your stone in the fridge for a hour. Melt then pour and chill candy until solid and cool. Note the chocolate pulls away a bit when it's ready. Use your quickcut knife to help loosen edges.

I found Valentines heart baggies with tie at Target so I put it in there. Then when I am Thanking the host with her Season's Best I hand her the candy and say because "hosts are the heart of my business, I made you this choc. heart". Again I got this idea from PCjulie.

so thanks to her and good luck!

Thanks to Julie! Thank you, Heather for telling me about this. I'm gonna try this.

As much as I would like to take credit for the idea, I believe tlcunning gave the idea under a thread I started. Please give credit where it is due! :)

Julie Myers

1. What are some popular gift ideas for host and guests at a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular gift ideas for host and guests at a Pampered Chef party include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware sets, bakeware sets, and personalized gifts such as cutting boards or aprons.

2. Can I customize the gift for my host or guests?

Yes, you can customize gifts for your host and guests by adding personalized touches such as monograms or names. You can also choose from a variety of gift options to fit the preferences of your host and guests.

3. How can I make sure the gift idea is within my budget?

We offer a range of gift options at different price points to fit your budget. You can also take advantage of any current promotions or discounts to save on your gift purchases.

4. Are there any special offers for purchasing gifts for host and guests?

Yes, we often have special offers for purchasing gifts for hosts and guests. These can include discounts, free shipping, or bonus gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I order gifts after the party is over?

Yes, you can order gifts for your host and guests after the party is over. You can place an order through your consultant or directly on our website. Keep in mind that some promotions and discounts may only be available during the party, so it's best to order during or shortly after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies