• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Host in Need: Ideas for June 30th Show Incentive

In summary, the "Help for Host in Need" program by Pampered Chef is a special initiative to support hosts who are facing financial difficulties and unable to host a show. If a host is unable to host on their scheduled date, they can reach out to their consultant to participate in a virtual show on June 30th, where a percentage of sales will go towards their financial needs. Hosts who participate will receive a special incentive from Pampered Chef. Even if you have already hosted a show this month, you can still participate in the program and host another show on June 30th. Additionally, even if you are not facing financial difficulties, you can still contribute to the program by purchasing products from the show. Your support will greatly
Jennie4PC
I have a host who thought her show was on June 30th so I told her if she closes her show on the 30th I would give her an incentive, she also has the book to look so I really cant do to much but I need some ideas if anyone could give me some ideas that would be great.

There is another active thread called "what to give the hosts" that has a lot of great ideas in it!

Give her the woven for free?

What is on her wish list? What does she *really* want? Help her get it and then she'll close on time.

How did it work out?

Hi there! I totally understand the situation you're in with your host. It can be tough when a host gets the date of their show mixed up. But, it's great that you're still willing to offer her an incentive for closing on the 30th. One idea could be to offer her a free product of her choice from our catalog if she closes on the 30th. That way, she still gets a reward for her efforts and it doesn't require any extra work on your end. Another idea could be to offer her a discount on her order if she closes on the 30th. That way, she can still get the products she wants at a lower cost. I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your show!

Related to Help for Host in Need: Ideas for June 30th Show Incentive

What is the "Help for Host in Need" program?

The "Help for Host in Need" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef to support our hosts who are facing financial difficulties and unable to host a show.

How does the "Help for Host in Need" program work?

If a host is unable to host a show on their scheduled date due to financial reasons, they can reach out to their consultant to request participation in the program. The consultant will then work with the host to set up a virtual show on June 30th, where a percentage of the sales will go towards the host's financial needs.

Are there any incentives for hosts who participate in the "Help for Host in Need" program?

Yes, hosts who participate in the program will receive a special incentive from Pampered Chef for their generosity and support.

Can I still participate in the "Help for Host in Need" program if I have already hosted a show this month?

Absolutely! We appreciate your willingness to support our hosts in need and you are welcome to host another show on June 30th as part of the program.

Can I host a show on June 30th even if I am not facing financial difficulties?

While the "Help for Host in Need" program is specifically for hosts who are facing financial difficulties, you can still host a show on June 30th and contribute to the program by purchasing products from the show. Your support is greatly appreciated and will go towards helping our hosts in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • AshleyAllison