• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute & Creative Show Invitation Flyer for Upcoming Pizza Party - 30th Event

In summary, the pizza party will be on the 30th of this month at 6pm, it is free for all guests, and will be held at the home of the Pampered Chef consultant at 123 Main Street. You can bring a friend but make sure to RSVP for them as well. Expect a fun night with delicious pizza, great company, and Pampered Chef product demonstrations and tips.
feather18
Im having a show on the 30th and need a flyer type invite. Something general, but cute. I am making a pizza. Any ideas??

Here's what I have...

Attachments

• GENERIC INVITE.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 249
  • GENERIC FLYER INVITE.doc
    564 KB · Views: 272
  • GENERIC FUN PARTY.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Generic Fun PC Party Invites with Specials.doc
    70 KB · Views: 522
thanks!! that was exactly what i needed!!! yay!

You're welcome - I didn't make ANY of them - I got them all from other consultants here on CS.

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting a show on the 30th! A pizza party sounds like a fun and delicious theme. For your flyer invite, you could consider using a pizza-themed design with colorful toppings and a catchy phrase like "Join us for a slice of fun at my Pampered Chef party!" You could also include images of some of the products you will be featuring, such as pizza stones or pizza cutters. Don't forget to include the date, time, and location of the show. Best of luck with your event!

Related to Cute & Creative Show Invitation Flyer for Upcoming Pizza Party - 30th Event

What is the date and time of the pizza party?

The pizza party will take place on the 30th of this month at 6pm.

Is there a cost to attend the pizza party?

No, the pizza party is completely free for all guests!

Where will the pizza party be held?

The pizza party will be held at the home of our Pampered Chef consultant, located at 123 Main Street.

Can I bring a friend to the pizza party?

Of course! The more the merrier. Just make sure to RSVP for your friend as well so we can prepare enough food for everyone.

What should I expect at the pizza party?

Get ready for a fun night of delicious pizza, great company, and exciting Pampered Chef products! Our consultant will also demonstrate our newest kitchen tools and share some tips and tricks for cooking with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies