• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Time Home Owner Show Wording

In summary, Shari is having a party to help her sister stock her new kitchen. She is not sure what to call it, but she thinks of a rhyme to help people remember. She suggests "Stock her Cabinets" or "Housewarming."
KarenMarie
My sister is buying a house and moving out of my parents for the first time. She's 30 and has nothing for the kitchen. We're having a party to help stock the kitchen. On the invitation, I'm making it look like cabinets that when you open them, you see the wording.

I'm having trouble with the wording for the invitation. Does anyone have any suggestions? I wanted it to be like a shower but she's very hesitant about making it sound like a "shower" especially since the more stuff folks buy, the more stuff she'll get as a host.

I would avoid "shower" because we associate that with weddings and babies. I might go with "Housewarming" or "Stock her Cabinets" or something like that.

I'm not very creative, but the thing that popped into my head was the rhyme Old Mother Hubbard. Since you are making the invitation look like kitchen cabinets, the outside could say something like, "My sister moved into her new house..." and then the inside would say "...but when she got there, the cupboards were bare..." and then something like, "and you can help her fill them!"

Like I said, I'm not creative, but maybe if I say what pops into my head, it will stir the creative juices in you or others.

All the best. I helped to fill my sister's kitchen with PC products after she got married at 27 and it was a ton of fun for both of us.

Shari in TX

Something along the lines of stock the shelves? Set it up like a bridal shower but make sure to say something about how she earns free products that are dependent on the show sales.

"Stock (your sister's name)'s Kitchen Party!"

Not for Pc but last fall my friend and her husband did a bar/family room reno and we had a "Stock the bar party"! Everyone brought a bottle of booze and they threw a great party .

So does she not want them to bring gifts? Or does she have a wish list that they can choose from?

If she doesn't want gifts I would say something like:

Help Mary fill her new kitchen with the tools she needs. No gifts please. Come and get things you need and want for your kitchen and she gets 20-100% off her choices! Please bring friends and outside orders so we can really fill her cabinets!

If she does want gifts then maybe:

Help Mary fill her kitchen. Do not bring gifts. You will be purchasing them at the party. Lots of choices in all price ranges. And while you are here get things you've been wanting and/or gifts for others. Bring outside orders to help Mary get even more for her kitchen!

How did it go?

1. What exactly is "First Time Home Owner Show Wording"?

"First Time Home Owner Show Wording" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to the language used during a home cooking show or party that is specifically tailored towards first-time home owners. It includes tips and recipes that are easy to make and suitable for those new to cooking in their own home.

2. Is the "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" only for first-time home owners?

No, the "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" is suitable for anyone who is new to cooking or looking for simple and easy recipes. It may be especially helpful for first-time home owners who are still getting used to cooking in their own kitchen, but everyone is welcome to attend and enjoy the show.

3. What kind of recipes can I expect to see during a "First Time Home Owner Show Wording"?

The recipes featured during a "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" are typically easy to make and require basic kitchen equipment. They may also focus on using fresh and simple ingredients, as well as providing tips for meal planning and organization. Some popular recipes include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and make-ahead breakfasts.

4. Can I host a "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" in my own home?

Yes, absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to host a "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" in your own home. It's a great way to gather your friends who are also first-time home owners and learn some new cooking skills together.

5. How can I find a "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" near me?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any "First Time Home Owner Show Wording" events coming up in your area. You can also browse our website or social media pages for upcoming events and shows. And if you can't find one near you, you can always host your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maestraMichelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maestraMichelle
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies