• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Grilling Show Ideas for June!!!

Foster?Bananas Foster1 can of sliced bananas, drained1/2 cup dark rum1/2 cup brown sugar1/4 cup light corn syrup1/4 cup butter1/2 tsp. vanilla extract1/4 tsp. cinnamon1/4 tsp. nutmeg1/4 tsp. allspice1/4 tsp. salt1 egg1/2 cup breadcrumbs1/4 cup flour1/2 cup milk1/2 cup dark or light corn syrup1/2 cup butter1/2 tsp. vanilla extract1/4 tsp. cinnamon1/4 tsp. nutmeg1/4 tsp
TammyJo
I have a host that wants to do a grilling show in June and I need recipes & ideas. I always like to send my host several recipes to choose from and let them choose one and the second recipe I do as a monthly featured recipe that I choose so I need all of the ideas I can get. I would also like some game ideas that would also go great with this type of show. Please Help!!!:confused:

I have one too!! I need ideas too!

I'm in the same boat...I have a grilling show in May...thinking about the Italian Style Grilled Pizza...ladies on here say it's full of WOW...
I got the ingredients to try it out on my family...
I think it's in "Casual Cooking" cookbook...
And since the Salad Spinner will be available..i'll probably do a salad too!

There is a Thread on here for a May Grilling show if you can locate it.

that sounds really good! I have that recipe book - I'll have to check into it!

So I made up a flyer for my Great Grilling Show... I haven't tied any recipes to it yet, so I can't help there, but y'all may like to use this flyer to promote this theme show!

Attachments

• The Great Grilling Show.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 775
I can't wait to make grilled veggies wrapped in a wet grilling plank with some seasoning on them! YUM!

Does anyone have any good recipes that they can post for me. I would appreciate it very much:D

Italian-Style Grilled Pizza1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese
¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (1½ cups)
¼ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced into fine ribbons
1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, pressed
½ teaspoon each salt and coarsely ground black pepper
1 package (16 ounces) pre-baked pizza crustPrepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals. Place mozzarella
cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Grate Parmesan cheese into batter bowl
using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Slice tomatoes in half using Chef’s Knife;
remove seeds using Cook’s Corer™. Cut tomatoes into ¾ inch pieces;
slice basil leaves into fine ribbons. Add tomatoes, basil and olives to
batter bowl; mix gently using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.In Small Batter Bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic pressed with Garlic
Press, salt and black pepper. Lightly brush top of crust with 1
tablespoon of the oil mixture using Pastry Brush.Place crust in center of grid of grill, top side down. Grill crust,
uncovered, 4-5 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using Barbecue
Turner, turn crust over and carefully remove to Large Grooved Cutting Board.Add remaining oil mixture to cheese mixture in batter bowl; mix well.
Spoon cheese mixture evenly over top of crust; return pizza to grid of
grill. Cover and grill 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and
bottom of crust is deep golden brown.Remove pizza to cutting board; slice using Pizza Cutter. Place on
Round Platter; serve using Slice ‘N Serve®.Yield: 4 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 500, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 6
g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 55 g, Protein 26 g, Sodium 1290 mg,
Fiber 3 gDiabetic exchanges per serving: 3½ starch, 1 vegetable, 2 meat (3½
carbBut, I am thinking of doing this sort of a pizza recipe, but using the aloha pizza ingredients..HOME-MADE PIZZA ON THE GRILL1 (10 oz.) pkg. all-ready pizza crust
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 c. sliced fresh mushrooms, about 4 oz.
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 (28 oz.) can whole tomatoes, well drained & chopped (about 2 c.)
1 c. grated Mozzarella
1/4 c. chopped fresh basil leaves or 2 tbsp. dried
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Salt to tasteStar fire in grill, placing rack 5 inches above coals. When coals are almost ready (medium-low), cut 16x12 inch sheet of foil. Roll out pizza dough on foil to 15x10 inch rectangle; freeze on foil 10 minutes for easier handling.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, heat oil; add mushrooms and garlic; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender. Remove from heat; set aside.When grill is ready, remove dough on foil from freezer; immediately invert onto grill, peeling off foil. Barbecue 3 minutes until set and bottom of crust is lightly browned. Using one or two wide metal spatulas, remove crust to cookie sheet set near grill; carefully turn crust so cooked side is uppermost. Spoon tomatoes over crust, leaving 1 inch border all round; sprinkle with cheese, mushrooms, basil, pepper and salt. Return crust to grill; cover grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes longer until filling is heated through and cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent bottom of pizza from burning.

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad....
Bananas Foster.....

Both show ALOT of products & are sooooooo easy to make....;)

Thanks, I appreciate it very much;)

Thanks for writting all that down JENNIFER. :)
Can someone write down the recipe for the Banana's Foster???

I turned the aloha pizza in to a grilled pizza...and everyone loved it! I posted this on another thread, but here it is in case you didn't see my tips/tactics:I use Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts (same thing that I use in the bar pans in the oven) ...The bamboo carving board and lift n' serves work really well. I unroll one pizza crust on the carving board, and use the basting brush to spread out garlic infused canola oil across the entire crust. Flip over, and do the other side. This should get the board nice and oily so that the crust slides onto the grill easily! .... Next step, strategically slide the dough directly on to the grill. Once it hits, it's staying until it's done....so try and not get any folds! The lift n' serves work really well as tools for this...Every grill is different, but try a medium heat. Close the cover, and keep an eye on the crust. It will start bubbling through in about 5 mins... flip over using the lift n' serves... then (on the cooked side) baste on the bbq sauce, meat and cheese. Cover and let it cook a bit....will take less than 5 mins! Then, slide/lift the pizza back to the carving board, top with your pineapple/red pepper/green onion toppings, cut and serve....If you get really good, and the grill is large enough, you might be able to do 2 at a time, but I chose to do one at a time. (and I did one with pork and other with chicken) ... so one was served while the other one was started. I ended up making 2 pizzas for the party, but brought a little more just in case. The shape and outcome does take 1-2 tries, so I would test it at home first. And warning....it is soooo good, you'll never want another oven cooked pizza!

Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
Ingredients:
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger root
1 can (8 ounces) pineapple slices, reserving 1/4 cup juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup teriyaki sauce
4 hamburger buns

Directions:
1. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, bell pepper,
green onion, ginger root, 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice and salt; mix gently
but thoroughly. Form meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.

2. Grill over medium coals 10-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and
internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use Barbecue Turner to turn burgers once
during cooking. Baste with teriyaki sauce using Barbecue Basting Brush during
last 2 minutes of grilling.

3. Grill pineapple slices 5 minutes, basting with teriyaki sauce. Grill buns to
warm; remove using Barbecue Tongs. Serve burgers on buns; top with pineapple
slice.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g,
Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 2050 mg, Fiber 1 g

Hawaiian Fruit Dip

1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. milk
1 pkg (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding
1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, un-drained
1/3 c. shredded coconut
Combine sour cream, milk and pudding in bowl with whisk till smooth. Add pineapple and coconut. Mix to combine. Refrigerate for 30 min. before serving.

Yield 2 cups

I love that fruit dip thanx for posting that!!!

1. What are some popular grilling recipes for June?

Some popular grilling recipes for June include grilled chicken with a citrus marinade, grilled corn on the cob with herb butter, and grilled peach and prosciutto skewers. You can also try grilling burgers, hot dogs, or vegetable kabobs.

2. How can I incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables into my grilling show for June?

Incorporating seasonal fruits and vegetables into your grilling show for June is a great way to add fresh and flavorful elements to your dishes. Consider grilling peaches, watermelon, zucchini, or asparagus for a delicious and colorful addition to your menu.

3. Can you suggest some creative grilling techniques for June?

One creative grilling technique for June is using a cedar plank to infuse a smoky flavor into your grilled meat or fish. You can also try using a cast iron skillet on the grill to caramelize onions or cook a frittata. Another idea is to grill pizza for a unique twist on a classic dish.

4. How can I make my grilling show for June more interactive?

To make your grilling show for June more interactive, consider incorporating a build-your-own kabob station or a make-your-own burger bar. You can also have guests participate in grilling challenges or taste tests to get them involved in the cooking process.

5. Are there any grilling tools or accessories that are must-haves for a June grilling show?

Some must-have grilling tools and accessories for a June grilling show include a meat thermometer, grill brush, tongs, and a grill basket for vegetables. You may also want to have some fun and festive grilling tools, such as corn holders or burger presses, to add some flair to your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • livelaughlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
livelaughlove
  • jpanzenhagen