• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best PC Gift Ideas and Registry Options at a Bridal Shower Party

In summary, a bridal shower party invitation in the mail from a friend from church, it's for her daughter. I wish that I could've spoken with her. I had no idea she had a daughter getting married! So, do you think there's anything I should do? Bring a PC gift at the shower and bring up your business so that anyone in the future would know PC does registries.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm so bummed. I just got a bridal shower party invitation in the mail from a friend from church, it's for her daughter. I wish that I could've spoken with her. I had no idea she had a daughter getting married!

So, do you think there's anything I should do? Bring a PC gift at the shower and bring up my business so that anyone in the future would know PC does registries?

babywings76 said:
I'm so bummed. I just got a bridal shower party invitation in the mail from a friend from church, it's for her daughter. I wish that I could've spoken with her. I had no idea she had a daughter getting married!

So, do you think there's anything I should do? Bring a PC gift at the shower and bring up my business so that anyone in the future would know PC does registries?
Yes. Do that.

You can absolutely bring a PC gift with you. But I'd be very, very careful about talking about your business too much... unless someone asks. You don't want to take attention away from the bride or make it look like you came only to promote yourself. This is her day.

Oooo... just thought of something. Do a smaller gift and give her a gift certificate... redeemable with you, of course... That way she'll have to say something about your business.

I would definitely be careful in my approach. I wouldn't want to turn off people. Especially since I am just a guest at a party. I love the idea of a smaller gift and a gift certificate! Great idea--thanks! :)

This is for wedding gifts too! I usually give a gift certificate with a PC product, especially if I'm not sure what they need. If I'm close to them and KNOW what they'd like, I usually try to give them something great that I got a great deal on...something on hand, whatever.Don't push the PC consultant part though. Bring a PC bag and the gift and they'll get it.

I know of some people that have had the shower but still sign up for the PC registry for the wedding gifts.
I like the little gift w/ a GC, and then mention to her that she can still sign up for the PC wedding registry. It might not be huge, but she could still do it. Or an after the wedding show?! (not the day after, but...)

Now to decide what gift to give...and how much to spend....
I think I'm going to do the GC and put in a catalog, do we have smalll PC bags? Maybe I'll stick to a traditional wedding type gift bag. In the catalog maybe I'll stick a note on there about a wedding registry. Not sure, but I'll think about how to word it.

BTW, I just found out another friend from church's daughter is also getting married soon. Now I'm trying to see if I can build up the courage to mention the registry to her. :) The opportunities are there, now how to have the courage to mention it, without fear of coming off the wrong way?!

Don't be scared to come out wrong. Just start talking to the mother and ask her if her daughter is registering anywhere. When she says yes, ask where and mention that PC has a GREAT registry and that we offer shower shows as well. Let her know that you would be happy to give her and her daughter more information if they would like. Have a wedding registry flyer on you and give that to her if she seems interested and then you can set up a time to answer questions and set up the registry.
Remember when you approach this that you are offering a service to the bride-to-be to fill her kitchen with the BEST products out there!!!
Good luck!!

If you are really nervous about approaching the mother and/or daughter, you can always mail a registry flyer to the daughter and include a note that says you know she is getting married and you wanted to let her know about PC's registry. Also include that you will follow-up with her in a few days to answer any questions she has. Then when you call the daughter, she is expecting it and you aren't making a complete "cold call"... more of a "lukewarm call"! If you don't have the daughter's contact info, mail to the mother. This is not the best way, but it helps to build your courage to talk with people.

Woo-hoo! I'm so proud of myself. I got the courage to call my friend who's having the shower this weekend and ask her about PC wedding registry! :) Go me! :) Really, I've been so nervous about it, but decided to go ahead. Turns out I can't make the shower, she sent the invite pretty short notice, and my DH has a work function that night. So I RSVP's and asked if her daughter was registered anywhere so maybe I could send her a little something. When she said she hasn't registered anywhere, I asked her if she had any plans to register for her wedding reception. She said she hadn't. So I told her very briefly about PC having a registry that is very easy to use and set up on-line, I could help with it, it's shipped directly to them. She said she'd be interested in learning more and gave me her e-mail address! :) I'm so excited. Now I have to type up something exciting and motivating to get them to want PC!

I would do two things.. give her a PC gift basket! With products visibly seem through some sort of plastic wrap. Use a white twixt clip at the top of the plastic wrap.Then I would RSVP and say I make a great Greek cheese tort I would love to bring to share. I would never talk to anyone about PC. If they asked about the gift or the recipe I would share, but I personally would never bring it up.

1. What types of gifts are available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items that make great gifts for any bride-to-be. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Can I create a wedding registry through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a wedding registry through Pampered Chef. Our registry options allow you to select your favorite products and share them with your guests. You can also receive special discounts and rewards when guests purchase items from your registry.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef bridal shower party?

To host a Pampered Chef bridal shower party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will help you plan and organize the event. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials for a fun and interactive party where guests can try out our products and make purchases if they wish.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for bridal shower parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and discounts for bridal shower parties. As the host, you can earn free or discounted products based on the total sales from the party. Our consultants can also provide special offers and discounts for your guests.

5. Can I customize my Pampered Chef gifts with personalization or monograms?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer personalization or monogramming services for our products. However, you can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card with your gift. Our consultants can also provide gift wrapping services for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies