• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Christmas Shopping: $10 Stocking Stuffers & Great Gift Ideas!

In summary, the pre-Christmas shopping theme for a catalog show the next few weeks is to use a $10 stocking stuffer flyer to pass out with maybe a flyer with great gift ideas of popular items that are very versatile as gift ideas. The idea is to get more people interested in purchasing Pampered Chef. If successful, this could lead to a comeback for the "Pampered Chef is too expensive" comments.
luvmypomeranian
I was thinking of doing a Pre-Christmas shopping theme for a catalog show I will host in the next few weeks. My idea was to use one of the $10 stocking stuff flyers to pass out along with maybe a flyer with great gift ideas of popular items that are very versatile as gift ideas.

I have 2 people who definately want to order...but they are small orders. So I need to get more people interested in purchasing pampered chef. And honestly, I need a comeback for the "Pampered Chef is too expensive" comments. I thought the $10 stocking stuff idea might go over well. I fully understand that alot of people in my community are on very tight budgets....so if I could find 10-15 people who would order 1 or 2 $10 items...I'd be set.

I think this is a great idea! I'm going to send the stocking stuffer tri-fold brochure out with my invites. And I think personal or email catalog invites are a great idea. I've made invites with mini catalogs for my two long-distance catalog hosts, why not add the brochure. It is so perfect!

I think some of the PC is too expensive stuff comes from the fact that you have to add $4.50 s/h onto the orders. I know from our perspective (and the company's perspective) why it's a fair amount, but I've had some people balk at that. I also have had some people tell me they can get the same thing cheaper at _______ (insert store of your choice). I tell people that might be true, but you're not comparing apples to apples... if you want a more fair comparison, you need to compare it to Williams Sonoma. I can get a pair of "leather" boots at Walmart, but they're not going to compare to the leather boots I get from 9 West. It's not just a matter of a few different decorations, it's a matter of how the product is constructed. (Just an example, throw in the names that would mean something to your customers, but don't go to super expensive designers, because we don't want to sound like our products are unobtainable by the average person). That said, I can totally understand where someone on a strict budget is coming from. It could be that any products (right now) are too expensive. So I try the first bit, but I respect someone who tells me they can't buy right now, because I am in their shoes!

I look at people who tell me that it's too expensive and remind them that 68% of the catalog is $20 or less and PC has a reputation of carrying products that last for years. Sure, you can get a similar product at _____ for less, but along with the cheap price is the cheap quality. You get what you pay for and we are the "Snap-On Tools for the Kitchen."

lt1jane said:
I look at people who tell me that it's too expensive and remind them that 68% of the catalog is $20 or less and PC has a reputation of carrying products that last for years. Sure, you can get a similar product at _____ for less, but along with the cheap price is the cheap quality. You get what you pay for and we are the "Snap-On Tools for the Kitchen."

I love the Snap-On Tools part..LOL

Whenever I have someone say something about the price I say that you definately get what you pay for. I usually use the scrapers as an example..because lets face it..our scrapers are not cheap..BUT..if I buy a scraper at another store..I will be replacing it a lot more often. And I have been doing this for 7 years and have not had to replace any of my scrapers. I guarentee that to keep the quality that I have in my scraper I would have needed to replace others from a store at least 3 or 4 times by now.

What are some $10 stocking stuffer ideas?

Some $10 stocking stuffer ideas from Pampered Chef include the Mini Skinny Scraper, the Citrus Peeler, the Veggie Strip Maker, the Silicone Oven Mitt, and the Cut-N-Seal. These small, but useful kitchen tools make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

Are there any gift ideas for someone who loves to bake?

Yes, there are plenty of gift ideas for someone who loves to bake! A few options include the Mini Loaf Pan, the Decorator Bottle Set, the Baker's Roller, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Pastry Blender. These tools will make baking even more enjoyable and efficient.

What are some affordable gift ideas for a busy parent?

For a busy parent, practical and time-saving gifts are always appreciated. Some affordable gift ideas from Pampered Chef include the Quick Slicer, the Microwave Popcorn Maker, the Large Bar Pan, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Micro-Cooker. These items will make meal prep and cooking easier for any busy parent.

Are there any gift ideas for someone who loves to entertain?

Yes, there are many gift ideas for someone who loves to entertain! Some options include the Large Serving Spatula, the Everyday Stainless Mixing Bowls, the Simple Slicer, the Stackable Cooling Rack, and the Quick-Stir Pitcher. These items are perfect for hosting parties and gatherings.

What are some unique gift ideas for the foodie in my life?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of unique gift ideas for the foodie in your life! Some options include the Garlic Press, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, the Herb Mill, the Grill Press, and the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. These tools will help elevate their cooking and make mealtime more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies