• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Gift Idea's Under $10

In summary, some affordable Christmas gift ideas under $10 from Pampered Chef include the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Mix N Scraper, and Mini Measure-All Cup. These items are customizable and perfect for stocking stuffers or small gifts for friends and family. Additionally, there are a variety of cooking tools and utensils available for under $10, which can be mixed and matched to create a larger gift. Customers can also take advantage of deals and discounts on these products, as well as save on shipping by hosting a virtual or in-person party.
Shell Northway
I thought there was a flier in here with the item's that are perfect for stocking stuffer's. i found and love the Gift Idea's Brochure.
I have tried searching under a couple of different word's/title's but no luck.
Has anyone seen or done? Thanks

Did you search under "stocking stuffer"? There are several.

Thank you! Did not do a search for stocking stuffer's found what I wanted. Thanks

I found this flyer when I was looking for stocking stuffers. I have updated to go along with our current catalog and prices. I hope some of you will be able to use it.

Last edited:
Great Thank you!

I love this idea! How do you get the info to the customers? Do you give each one a copy or make a few to sit around? Sometimes I think people don't get how many of our products are this cheap.

I made the list available at a recent show. People snapped them up. I'm definitely going to be carrying them with me for the next several weeks.

thank you! i'll be sharing this with my team!

1. What are some affordable Christmas gift ideas under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Some affordable Christmas gift ideas under $10 from Pampered Chef include our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Mix N Scraper, and Mini Measure-All Cup. These items are perfect for stocking stuffers or small gifts for friends and family.

2. Can I personalize the Christmas gifts under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can add a personal touch to your gifts by including a handwritten note or by wrapping them in festive packaging. You can also add personalization to some of our products, such as our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, with our custom engraving option.

3. Are there any cooking tools or utensils available for under $10?

Yes, we offer a variety of cooking tools and utensils for under $10, including our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Mix N Scraper, and Mini Measure-All Cup. These items are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or bake and are budget-friendly gifts.

4. Can I purchase multiple items under $10 for a larger gift?

Absolutely! You can mix and match different products under $10 to create a larger gift for someone special. For example, you could pair our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula with our Mini Mix N Scraper for a baking enthusiast or our Mini Measure-All Cup with our Mini Easy Accent Decorator for someone who loves to decorate cakes.

5. Are there any deals or discounts for buying Christmas gifts under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts on our products, including those under $10. Make sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals. You can also save on shipping by hosting a virtual or in-person party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Pampered Angel