• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Affordable Gifts for 2021: Updated List of Presents Under $10"

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of affordable gift options under $10, including kitchen gadgets, baking dishes, and measuring spoons. They also have personalized gifts, healthy options, and gift sets and bundles available. Customers can also customize their gift selection by choosing from various colors and patterns and adding personalization to select items.
angelkatey
Has anyone updated the "Gifts under $10" for this season? That is such a nice flyer and thought about using it, but noticed it's for last year?

I re-did the flyer that had various gift package ideas on here (updated some prices and added some new groupings) and I added a section of gifts that are $10 and under. They're not ALL on there, but some of the more popular things from the catalog are. Feel free to use it, but don't forget to change your information.:)

Attachments

• gift sets and stocking stuffers.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 471
I've converted a PDF to word. The PDF came from HO/CC and has the price of everything in the current catalog. You can modify this anyway you want.

Attachments

• productlist_price_fall_winter_2006.doc
    388.5 KB · Views: 229
How do you modify from a PDF to a Word? I have a document (not PC related) that I need to do this for.

tlennhoff said:
I've converted a PDF to word. The PDF came from HO/CC and has the price of everything in the current catalog. You can modify this anyway you want.

You are AWESOME!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!;)

Somewhere on the web there is free software for doing this. I personally bouth software from Solid Documents (www.soliddocuments.com). Email me off-list and if it is an easy document to convert I'll do it for you this once.

Ginger428 said:
You are AWESOME!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!;)

Careful or my head will swell to much and I won't be able to fit through doorways. :D

Your welcome.

Related to Discover Affordable Gifts for 2021: Updated List of Presents Under $10"

1. What are some affordable gift options under $10 at Pampered Chef?

Some affordable gift options under $10 at Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets such as garlic presses, citrus juicers, and vegetable peelers, as well as small baking dishes and measuring spoons.

2. Can I find personalized gifts under $10 at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of personalized gifts under $10, such as monogrammed kitchen towels and engraved cutting boards.

3. Are there any healthy gift options under $10 at Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! You can find healthy gift options under $10 at Pampered Chef, such as herb scissors, spiralizers, and salad dressing shakers.

4. Can I purchase gift sets or bundles for under $10 at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift sets and bundles for under $10, such as spice blends, baking mixes, and kitchen tool assortments.

5. Is there a way to customize my gift selection under $10 at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your gift selection under $10 at Pampered Chef by choosing from a variety of colors and patterns for kitchen tools and accessories, as well as adding personalization to select items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies