• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Fair Ideas: Sample Gifts & Recipes!

In summary, some easy and affordable gift ideas for Christmas fairs include homemade baked goods, DIY spice mixes, and holiday-themed kitchen towels or utensils. Sample recipes that would be great for Christmas fairs include peppermint bark, spiced nuts, and chocolate-dipped pretzels. To make your Christmas fair booth stand out with Pampered Chef products, you can create eye-catching displays and offer live cooking demonstrations or samples. Pampered Chef also offers exclusive deals and discounts for purchasing products at Christmas fairs, and you can customize the packaging or labeling for your products using their branding guidelines.
ChefSteph06
I don't know if i am posting this in the right place.. I am doing a Christmas fair this weekend and I am planning on having lots of gift ideas to display (batter bowl gifts & sa with pecans). I was thinking of putting a sample of the pecans & celebrate cookies already made in a small bag with a twixit clip to sell for like a $1 or $.50 so that they can taste the recipes. Has anyone tried anything like this before?

I've got a Craft Fair this Saturday. I've decorated mini spatulas, mini whippers, i-slices and other PC items with holiday ornaments and ribbons. I'm putting them on a 3' tabletop Christmas Tree. Selling the decorated items for $3.00 each (with the cute gift tags attached). Also, selling Pumpkin Gems (4 for $1.00) plus the Pepper Pecans. Haven't decided price on that yet. I found goodie bags that had ornaments on front. Will fill up with pecans to sell. We're going to do a short demo in the Grill Pan and Saute Pan (to help get January Shows and recruits). Glitter in Quick-Stir Pitcher as described here earlier. (Free Quick-Stir Pitcher if they have a cooking or catalog show before December 26th). I'll take pictures and post later.

Trish

Please post how your craft fairs go! I'm curious, because I just did 3 craft fairs in the past four weeks and all of them were sooooo slow. The only customers were the vendors! We were just buying from each other, partly out of pity...:rolleyes:

1. What are some easy and affordable gift ideas for Christmas fairs?

Some easy and affordable gift ideas for Christmas fairs include homemade baked goods, DIY spice mixes, and holiday-themed kitchen towels or utensils. You can also consider creating gift baskets with a variety of products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. Can you provide some sample recipes that would be great for Christmas fairs?

Yes, some sample recipes that would be great for Christmas fairs include peppermint bark, spiced nuts, and chocolate-dipped pretzels. You can also showcase recipes using Pampered Chef products, such as a festive holiday cheese ball made with the Cheese Knife Set or a hot cocoa bar using the Deluxe Mix & Measure Set.

3. How can I make my Christmas fair booth stand out with Pampered Chef products?

To make your Christmas fair booth stand out with Pampered Chef products, you can create eye-catching displays using the products. You can also offer live cooking demonstrations or samples using Pampered Chef tools. Additionally, you can provide information about the benefits of using high-quality kitchen tools and how they can make holiday cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef products at Christmas fairs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers exclusive deals and discounts for purchasing products at Christmas fairs. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create special offers or bundles for the event, making it even more enticing for customers to purchase.

5. Can I customize the packaging or labeling for the Pampered Chef products I plan to sell at Christmas fairs?

Yes, you can customize the packaging or labeling for the Pampered Chef products you plan to sell at Christmas fairs. Pampered Chef offers personalized labels and gift tags that can be used to add a special touch to your products. You can also create your own custom labels or packaging using the Pampered Chef logo and branding guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
  • cookingabcs