• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teachers Gifts & Increase Sales: Pampered Chef Consultant

I give the trivet as well but never know what to give for the male teachers. Any ideas?I give the trivet as well but never know what to give for the male teachers. Any ideas?I give the trivet as well but never know what to give for the male teachers. Any ideas?
Humble Beginnings
Hoping this is the right place as I am looking to increase my sales. I was wondering what I can give as teachers gifts. One of my daughters has a male teacher and the other a female. I would like to get the word out that I'm a PC consultant to the school. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I am going to do a coffee and more cup with a mixture for the 60sec cake, and probably a sprinkle as well! :)

I was going to do the new Holiday Cookbook and may be pair it with a seasoning as well. Last year I did the Small Batter Bowl with a layered brownie mix in it.

A small square with either cranberry/almond bark or the brownie lollipops would be very pretty (and yummy!) and you could get 2 presents out of 1 set of plates!

As a former teacher, I'd like to make a recommendation.

Pass on the homemade food gifts. While it's a great way to demonstarte what you can do with your PC skills, teachers really don't want them. We get bombarded with food gifts, and, to be perfectly honest without hurting anyone's feelings, you are hesitant sometimes to eat the treats because you don't know if they're "safe" to eat (Are people clean? Did kids slip something in them?). I know that sounds horrible, but it's true! Even giving them cocoa mix or the cake mix probably isn't the best idea.

If you want to give a food gift, give some spices that are sealed, or the beer bread mix.

When I was teaching, I never had a lot of extra money, and I was most excited about getting gift certificates. Maybe pairing a spice with a gift certificate to PC would be a good idea?

I give my son's teachers the Round Up Trivet. They love it.

I gave Trivets last year too and the loved them. I gave all the helpers Prep Bowls filled with Russian Tea.

What is Russian tea?

I do the trivet as well, but this year I will give those at the end of the school year. This year I am giving Sweeten it Up Set for the holiday gifts.

I take the set of six prep bowls and fill them with russian tea mix and then give them something else small and all the teachers love them. I also advertise that as well, that for 20.00 you get 6 gifts.

Here is a flyer that I got off of here last year - it might needs some updating

:chef:

Attachments

• 38 TeacherGiftIdeaswithSayings.doc
    32 KB · Views: 505
I also plan to give the Festive Holiday Cookbook this year! Last year I sold a bunch of prep bowls since essentially they can be used for 6 different gifts. People filled them with candy, tied a ribbon around them and voila! I think the holiday appetizer plates are cute too and might pair one plate with a seasoning as a gift this year.

I give the trivet as well but never know what to give for the male teachers. Any ideas?

Shawnna said:
What is Russian tea?

Sometimes it's called Friendship Tea as well...you use Tang, instant tea mix and some spices so it's a spiced hot drink. Very good! I am sure Allrecipes.com would have a recipe for it....lemme go look!

kcjodih said:
I give the trivet as well but never know what to give for the male teachers. Any ideas?

I have given to male teachers and coaches: Great Grilling Seasoning and Recipe Collection, or a BBQ basting bottle (you can fill that up with M & M's), just the Grill it Quick cookbook and a rub, or a Barbeque Turner.

--hijack response--
Dor - instant tea powder is a modern day solution from the 70's, when we had so many instant coffee choices. It is in the aisle by teabags and instant coffee mixes.

Shawnna said:
What is Russian tea?

Here is the recipe for Russian Tea.

1/2 c. instant tea
1 c. Tang
1 pkg. pre-sweetened lemonade
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. cloves
1 tsp. cinnamon

Mix all together and add enough to hot water to taste. Great combination of ingredients for a hot drink.

thanks...I like that website.

1. What are some great gift ideas for teachers?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that our kitchen tools and gadgets make wonderful gifts for teachers. Some popular options include our Mix N' Chop, Small Flexible Cutting Mat, and Snack Bar Maker. These items are not only practical, but they also show appreciation for the hard work teachers do every day.

2. How can I personalize a Pampered Chef gift for a teacher?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of personalization options for our products, such as adding a teacher's name or a special message to a cutting board or stoneware piece. You can also create a custom gift basket filled with a teacher's favorite kitchen tools and ingredients.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions for teachers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to offer special discounts or promotions for teachers. This can be a great way to increase sales and show appreciation for educators. Just be sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies for promotions.

4. How can I market Pampered Chef products specifically to teachers?

There are several ways to market Pampered Chef products to teachers. You can reach out to local schools and offer to host a cooking demonstration or fundraiser event. You can also create social media posts or email campaigns highlighting gift ideas for teachers. Additionally, consider partnering with other businesses or organizations that cater to teachers, such as tutoring centers or educational supply stores.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are particularly popular among teachers?

While all of our products make great gifts for teachers, some of the most popular items include our Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Mini Serving Spatula. These tools are not only versatile and useful in the kitchen, but they also make meal prep quick and easy for busy teachers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Michelle D