• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Round Stone.... Need Ideas/Recipes!

In summary, Leah Cook is looking for ideas on how to promote her small round stone. She suggests including recipes or ideas to make the stone more appealing to buyers.
sushimommy
Silver Member
Hi! i have a maternity fair on saturday, and the only thing i have on hand for a door prize (required as the registration fee) is a small round stone. BUT, i feel like it needs to come with ideas, recipes, etc so the person who gets it realizes what a really cool thing it is! so, PLEASE - share with me - what ideas and recipes could i put on a flyer to go with it? {i will also be putting three seasons best's with it.}

thank you thank you thank you - you guys are fantastic!

I use mine to reheat leftovers...I can take the chill off of pizza IN THE MICRO since it fits, and then crisp it in the oven!

Leftover frenchfries? No more soggy, mealy fries...reheat them on this stone!

Hot Nachos!

Nuggets for the kiddos...

This is my #1 "reheat stuff on it" stone!

I found a few:
Creamy crab tart in SB FW 2005
Artichoke & Sundries Tomato Tart on page 17 on Stoneware Inspirations
(there is a Stoneware Index in the back of the book listing recipes by the stones used.)
How about doing a search on CC for "small round stone"
I use my small bar pan to keep bread hot in my bread basket...I think you could do the same with the round.
HTH
Leah

Cook burgers on it...
You can half some of the recipes for rings like the Broccoli Ham Ring...

Grill chicken on it...maybe use some Jamaican Jerk Rub on it...

Bake a small batch of cookies - refrigerate or freeze the rest of the dough for later....

I have 4 of these stones.... one for each person in my family. We frequently make nachos and can "personalize" them with that we want. We also make individual pizzas on them! MMMMM

I use mine for biscuits! I will NOT cook my biscuits on a regular pan anymore!!

We do too!!!
soccermama said:
I have 4 of these stones.... one for each person in my family. We frequently make nachos and can "personalize" them with that we want. We also make individual pizzas on them! MMMMM

My family are pizza fanatics! I let them make their own personal pizza with whatever toppings they want on some family nights.
I have also given them some cookie dough and let them make large cookie pizzas!
We also make nachos, quesadillas, and chicken strips!!

Plus we reheat leftovers on them too!!

Debbie :D

these are great ideas! thanks so much - i knew this would be a good prize, but would really need to come with a few ideas, lest i buy it back at a yard sale! but, just for argument's sake....should i include something in there that would let them trade it back to me if they wanted something different? might be an opportunity for a contact that i might not otherwise get?

I want another one so we can have mini-pizzas! What fun! Does everyone have their name on the bottom of theirs?! "No, that's MY stone!!" I could see that with my sis's when I was growing up...

I say don't let them trade it in, but put a coupon with it for 10% off or something along those lines...

soccermama said:
OH that sounds delicious! What do you use for the crust? Someone else mentioned doing big cookies. how much cookie dough? You guys are great salesladies - I want to buy one NOW! :)

We make tortilla pizzas and I'm buying the small round stoneware - one for each of us and can't wait for them to arrive.

To make a tortilla pizza simply buy tortillas and put whatever you want on it and then put on the cheese, cook until cheese has melted. I use pizza sauce and cheese, my husband uses things like refried beans and salsa and fake soy meats with cheese.

4kids4me said:
OH that sounds delicious! What do you use for the crust? Someone else mentioned doing big cookies. how much cookie dough? You guys are great salesladies - I want to buy one NOW! :)

LOL You'll be surprised at this, I'm sure ;) I use PC's pizza crust! surprised? heehee

sushimommy said:
Hi! i have a maternity fair on saturday, and the only thing i have on hand for a door prize (required as the registration fee) is a small round stone. BUT, i feel like it needs to come with ideas, recipes, etc so the person who gets it realizes what a really cool thing it is! so, PLEASE - share with me - what ideas and recipes could i put on a flyer to go with it? {i will also be putting three seasons best's with it.}QUOTE]

I curious do you have to provide a product for the drawing? The reason I ask is I have gotten tired of giving away a product to never hear from the winner again. I have taken to giving away a Free Cooking show where I will buy the ingredients. That way if you don't here from them again you haven't just given them the product.

Maybe the organizers tell you who wins your item but I have not had luck with it though

For a response on what I use the stone for:

I have used mine to make a chicken breast, pork chop or piece of fish if I am doing something for me while my son has something else. We also do the pizza's on them too.

We use the pre-made pizza bread (they are found usually in a section with pepparoni) spread some jarred spaghetti sauce and then layer with whatever
we each want on the pizza.

This stone is a perfect fit in the toaster oven too! And great for one or two portions that you don't have to heat the kitchen with the oven.

1. What is a Small Round Stone and how can I use it in my cooking?

The Small Round Stone is a versatile stoneware piece that can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer, and even on the grill. It helps evenly distribute heat for perfectly cooked dishes and can also be used as a serving platter for hot or cold foods.

2. What types of dishes can I make with the Small Round Stone?

The possibilities are endless! The Small Round Stone is great for making pizza, quiches, casseroles, roasted vegetables, and even desserts like cookies and brownies. It can also be used as a base for cooking meats and fish.

3. How do I properly care for my Small Round Stone?

To keep your Small Round Stone in top condition, it is important to avoid drastic temperature changes and to always preheat it before use. It should also be hand washed with warm water and a mild soap, and never placed in the dishwasher.

4. Can I use the Small Round Stone for meal prep or storing leftovers?

Yes, the Small Round Stone is great for meal prep and storing leftovers. It can be used for marinating meats, chopping vegetables, and even freezing meals for later use. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before using it in the oven or microwave.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Small Round Stone?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for the Small Round Stone. From main dishes to appetizers and desserts, there is something for everyone. You can also get creative and adapt your favorite recipes to use with the Small Round Stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • loreo