• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Recipes for Small Round Stones?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the benefits of implementing a new software system for the company. There were concerns about the cost and potential disruptions, but it was agreed that the long-term benefits outweighed the short-term challenges. The team also discussed the specific features and functionalities that the new system should have to meet their needs. Overall, it was concluded that the implementation of the software would greatly improve efficiency and productivity for the company.
loreo
I have an online order that was over $150. I would like to send her some recipes. She ordered 10 small round stones. Does anyone have any recipes specifically for this stone? I looked on CC and the only one available is the one in the use and care.

Thanks!

Do you know this person? Maybe you could ask her how she wants to use it.I had a customer order 6 of them when they were still in the catalog. She uses them for Dim Sum...that way, everyone in the family can fill their plates with whatever they want, They heat them all in the oven, and it stays warm while they eat!I like ours for individual nachos - we can put what we want on the chips, and heat them in the oven, and each have a plate of nachos that stay warm while we munch!

Becky, that's such a great idea! I was thinking individual pizzas... What do you place them on? I'm thinking you use separate plates for actual eating?

loreo, I think the best option would be to go with ideas like Becky's instead of specific recipes. Expand on the idea that it's great for individual servings.

1. Can you eat small round stones?

No, small round stones are not edible and should not be consumed.

2. Are there any health benefits to using small round stones in cooking?

There are no known health benefits to using small round stones in cooking.

3. How should I clean and prepare small round stones for cooking?

Before using small round stones in cooking, they should be thoroughly cleaned with warm water and soap. They can also be boiled in water for 10 minutes to sanitize them. Once cleaned, they can be heated in an oven or stovetop to the desired cooking temperature.

4. Are there any specific recipes that use small round stones?

While there are no specific recipes that use small round stones, they can be used as a substitute for other cooking tools such as a baking stone or grilling stone. They can also be used as a decorative element in dishes.

5. Can I reuse small round stones for cooking?

Yes, small round stones can be reused for cooking as long as they are properly cleaned and sanitized between uses. However, over time, they may become discolored and may need to be replaced.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JaimeQ