• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round Pizza Stone with Handles Exchange Request - Customer Support

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question only provides summaries and does not engage in further discussion.
loreo
I have a customer who ordered a round pizza stone with handles Jan 17th. She called me tonight and said that she just opened her box and that she really wanted the round stone without handles.

I have been on hold twice today ( using up cell phone minutes) because they did not offer a call back. I am now on hold for a 3rd time. Can I do this exchange on-line?

Thanks,
Lori

It's not really "clear" how to do this type of exchange online (when the customer or host orders the wrong thing). This is what I have done:

Submit an adjustment online as if the wrong stone arrived. Enter the stone that she wanted as "missing" and enter the one she received as an item that wasn't ordered and you want to return. You may get a call/email from HO asking if this is accurate, and you just have to reply that there was no option to request an "exchange" since the customer ordered the wrong one.

They really need to make an "exchange" option available online if they're going to push us to do adjustments online, IMO!!

You can always email HO instead. I don't think you can normally do it as a regular online adjustment.

Thanks!

I finally got through around 11:30 last night. I just set our phone on speaker until they answered. It's all taken care of.

1. What is the return/exchange policy for the round pizza stone with handles?

The return/exchange policy for the round pizza stone with handles may vary depending on the company or store where it was purchased. It is best to check the store's website or contact their customer support for specific details.

2. Can I request an exchange for the round pizza stone with handles online?

Some stores may have an online exchange process, but it is best to contact their customer support for assistance. They may require you to return the item in-store or through mail.

3. How long do I have to request an exchange for the round pizza stone with handles?

The time frame for requesting an exchange may vary depending on the store's policy. Some stores may have a specific time limit, while others may have a more flexible return/exchange period. It is best to check with the store's website or contact their customer support for more information.

4. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the round pizza stone with handles exchange?

Most stores will require proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order number, for an exchange. If you do not have this information, it is best to contact the store's customer support for assistance.

5. Is there a cost associated with exchanging the round pizza stone with handles?

This may vary depending on the store's policy. Some stores may offer free exchanges, while others may charge a fee or require you to cover the shipping costs. It is best to check with the store's website or contact their customer support for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • JaimeQ