• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchange for Host: Round Stone w/ Handles - No Adjustment on CC?

In summary, the host said that they have not received the stone yet, and the adjustment status on CC is not reliable.
sherid
I called in and did an exchange for a host. She ordered a round stone and wanted the round stone with handles. So I called to do the exchange and she sent the fedex man to my house the next day to pick up the stone. Under the adjustment part on cc it doesn't show this at all. Is that normal? Oh and this was over a week ago.

Yes, that is normal if under 30 days. You have to clarify where the pickup would be. Are you asking if the pickup is normal? If so, yes. They won't give someone two stones because they made a mistake. If so, everyone would be "making mistakes".

I know its normal for them to pick it up so that they can send the host the different one.

I am wondering if it is normal for it not to show up in my adjustment area on consultants corner. I have no idea if the host got a new one or when she will because it shows nothing about this adjustment.

I just did an adjustment for a gal for whom I ordered a large bar pan and she really wanted the LRS w/ handles. So I called HO and they gave me a reference # and said fed ex was coming to pick up the package in 1-3 business days from the hosts place of business.

Just talked with the host last night and she said fed ex hasn't come to get it yet!

And I did a adjustment for my mom and sent in her item to be replaced and it just now showed up on CC....two weeks later

Adjustment status on CC is not reliable. Not to mention exchanges take 2-3 weeks, so you might see it later.

I'm not sure that asking us if something is normal is a good idea. I'm not sure many of us would recognize it. LOL!

Four out of my last five adjustments haven't shown up on CC. It is maddening! The one that is there has only said "received" now for almost 3 weeks (and I was even given a fax number to send my DC slip to so I could get it released faster) HA! HA! My customers have been happy to have the guarentee but not happy in the turn around time, especially when I can't track it and let them know without a call that puts me on hold forever!

1. What is the purpose of the Exchange for Host: Round Stone w/ Handles?

The Exchange for Host: Round Stone w/ Handles is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts to exchange their host credits for a Round Stone with Handles, which is a versatile and durable kitchen tool for cooking and baking.

2. Can I adjust the cost of the Round Stone with Handles with my host credits?

No, the cost of the Round Stone with Handles cannot be adjusted with host credits. It is a fixed exchange offer and cannot be modified.

3. How do I qualify for the Exchange for Host: Round Stone w/ Handles?

In order to qualify for this special exchange offer, you must be a current Pampered Chef host with available host credits to use.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Exchange for Host: Round Stone w/ Handles offer?

Yes, there is a limit of one Round Stone with Handles exchange per host per party. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

5. How do I redeem the Exchange for Host: Round Stone w/ Handles offer?

To redeem this offer, simply add the Round Stone with Handles to your cart and proceed to checkout. Your host credits will automatically be applied to the cost of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Butterfly15