• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for My Round Stone - A Frustrating Experience

In summary, "Waiting for My Round Stone - A Frustrating Experience" is a common frustration among Pampered Chef customers when trying to purchase the popular round baking stone, which is in high demand due to its versatility and ability to evenly distribute heat while baking. It is regularly restocked, but can sell out quickly and can only be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. Customers can sign up for email notifications or be added to a consultant's waitlist to be notified when it becomes available again.
sherid
I just put in an adjustment for my round stone with handles since it broke at my show last night and she told me it would take 2-3 weeks until I receive it! It has never taken this long for items I use at shows. Many of my recipe choices use this!!! Ahhhhh!!

Call back and ask for a rush.

In my experience they always say that, but it doesn't really take that long. I've also been told that if you are sending something back, that you should call a few days after it was sent to "inform" them that it has arrived. I've never done it because I've not been in a hurry. It didn't make sense to me that it would speed things up, but try it.

What is "Waiting for My Round Stone - A Frustrating Experience"?

"Waiting for My Round Stone - A Frustrating Experience" is a common frustration experienced by many Pampered Chef customers when trying to purchase the popular round baking stone. Due to high demand, the round stone can often be out of stock and customers are left waiting for it to become available again.

Why is the round baking stone so popular?

The round baking stone is a customer favorite due to its versatility and ability to evenly distribute heat while baking. It is also perfect for making crispy pizza crusts and delicious homemade bread. Many Pampered Chef recipes call for the use of the round stone, making it a must-have item for many customers.

How often does the round baking stone become available?

The round baking stone is restocked regularly, but due to high demand, it can sell out quickly. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for updates on when the round stone will become available again.

Can I purchase the round baking stone from other retailers?

No, the round baking stone is a Pampered Chef exclusive item and can only be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that our customers receive the highest quality product and the best customer service.

Is there a way to be notified when the round baking stone is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email notifications on our website to be alerted when the round baking stone becomes available again. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they can add you to their waitlist for the round stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • sherid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • kam