• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Stone With Handles From Sat

In summary, Mikie's niece, a former consultant, earned a round stone with handles during a sell-a-thon, but it recently broke. Mikie is wondering how to get a replacement since it should still be under warranty. It is suggested that she call HO and provide the product number on the bottom of the stone. It is also mentioned that HO does not ask about activity status. Another person shares their experience with a broken stone and how HO handled it. It is also mentioned that with the stones with handles, the broken one is usually required to be sent back. However, there is a possibility that a picture of the broken stone can be sent to HO and the customer's account will be credited.
Juddel
Gold Member
My niece, who was a consultant, earned the round stone with handles during one of the sell-a-thons. The stone just broke on her - it should still be under warranty because it hasn't been 3 years, but how can I do an adjustment for her? And since she's inactive or no longer selling she can't do her own - will she have to call HO?

It would probably be easier if she called HO and they can look it up for her.

I know they will ask when she got it, and if she's still active.Thanks,MikieMikie,Just have her call HO and give them the product number on the bottom of the stone. As far as I know, they don't ask anything about when you got it or if you're active.They don't ask if you're active or not, that I know of. Just have her call in, tell them when she got it and that it's broken. They'll send her a new one.Thanks guys. I'll have her call them. I've not had to do this yet, so wasn't sure how it all worked.Have a great day!MikieI am having to do this for my mom's 12" Executive skillet. It's been about 2 years and she has had to send it in 3 times. It's still under warranty but I don't know if she needs to pay for shipping. It's only a couple of dollars but I don't know if she should pay for it or if PC will.I think I remember reading on here that she will need to pay for shipping. I think it's about $6.00. I'm not sure on this, but I think that's what I saw.I had a customer who had a stone break and she just called HO, gave them the info and they sent her a new one. She didn't have to send the old one back. I think it was because they had changed the design. That was a few months ago, so I don't know if they still do that. I know with the stones with the handles, they require you to send the old one back.I have a customer who was told by HO to just discard the broken stone. She was told to take a picture of the broken stone and to send it to HO. They then credited her account for the amount of the stone. The stone was not required to be sent back.

What are the dimensions of the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat?

The Broken Stone with Handles from Sat measures 15.5 inches by 9.5 inches, making it the perfect size for baking and serving a wide variety of dishes.

Is the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave and can be placed in the freezer for chilling or freezing dishes.

How do I clean the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat?

The Broken Stone with Handles from Sat is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the stone.

Can I use metal utensils on the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat as it can scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the stone.

What dishes can I make on the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat?

You can make a variety of dishes on the Broken Stone with Handles from Sat, including casseroles, pizzas, bread, desserts, and more. It can also be used as a serving platter for appetizers and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • heat123