• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso- Large Round Stone No Handles

In summary, the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles has a diameter of 15 inches and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on it, and it can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is not recommended for use on the grill.
Ish
Gold Member
Hi There,

I have a client that has purchased a lrg rd stone w/ handles and it has broken and been replaced twice... she is DONE! :mad::eek:

She would like to switch it a large round without handles but they are no longer available...:cry:
Does anyone have an extra one they would like to get rid of? Thanks!!

Call HO. I would bet they would exchange that still since we can still technically order it. (I'm pretty sure HO is open tomorrow too -- bonus Saturday hours to try to get them caught up.)
If not, she can still order it (as an individual order) until the 15th.

Thanks!! I didn't realize we had until the 15th, I don't know what I am thinking... I will call them tomorrow. Thanks again!!

Let me know if you can't get a replacement because I have one.

1. What is the size of the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles?

The Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles has a diameter of 15 inches, making it perfect for baking large pizzas, cookies, and other delicious treats.

2. Is the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles is made from durable stoneware and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

3. Can I use metal utensils on the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles as it can scratch the surface. We suggest using nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils instead.

4. How do I clean the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles?

Cleaning the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles is easy! Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and let it air dry. It is also safe to clean in the dishwasher.

5. Can I use the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles on the grill?

No, the Iso-Large Round Stone No Handles is not recommended for use on the grill as it may crack or break due to the high heat. It is best to use it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rmoesw02
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies