• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Medium Round Stone (No Handles)

In summary, the Iso Medium Round Stone measures 14 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and is recommended to be preheated for 15 minutes before use. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The stone is not suitable for use on the stovetop.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I'm hoping someone has one of these available to sell. Of course, I let this customer know they were discontinuing, and now that they are no longer available to order at all, she's ready to order! So, if you have a new one, I'd love to buy it from ya!
Thanks,
Jane :)

You can still order it until Sept 30th. Place an individual order with an August date.

I thought all August shows had to be totally done by the 15th of this month. THat was my understanding of the new policy. Is it different for individual orders?

The submitted by the 15th doesn't apply to Aug shows/orders, as HO did not have it consistent. hth!

Wow! I missed that memo, I guess! A whole world of possibilities just opened back up!

Related to Iso Medium Round Stone (No Handles)

What are the dimensions of the Iso Medium Round Stone?

The Iso Medium Round Stone measures 14 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height.

Can the Iso Medium Round Stone be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Medium Round Stone is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking bread, pizza, and other dishes.

Does the Iso Medium Round Stone need to be preheated?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the stone in the oven for 15 minutes before placing food on it. This helps ensure even heat distribution and prevents food from sticking.

Is the Iso Medium Round Stone dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Medium Round Stone is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and a mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Iso Medium Round Stone be used on the stovetop?

No, the Iso Medium Round Stone is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rmoesw02
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Ish
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies