• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib

In summary, the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib is a 13-inch diameter stone that is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for longevity. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the stone as it may scratch the surface. To season the stone, brush a light coat of vegetable oil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Repeat periodically for a non-stick surface.
heather223
Gold Member
Does anyone have one of these? I ordered one for a customer thinking I would have it in time for Valentines day and since the HO is taking a little longer than normal to ship (We are so spoiled!) I would like to still get this to my customer as I promised her I would.

I would need to have it by Tuesday Feb. 12. Can anyone help?

where are you located?

I guess that would help!! I am located in Cleveland, OH

Orders can always be placed via PP or P3 for overnight or 2-day shipping. It would cost more but so is getting one quickly from someone else.... just a suggestion. :)

finley1991 said:
Orders can always be placed via PP or P3 for overnight or 2-day shipping. It would cost more but so is getting one quickly from someone else.... just a suggestion. :)

The things I don't know, but should! Does HO fill these right away? I submitted my show on Feb. 4 and the way things are looking it won't ship until atleast Wednesday!

1. What is the size of the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib?

The Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib has a diameter of 13 inches.

2. Can I use the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for longevity.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib as it may scratch the surface.

5. How do I season the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib?

To season the Iso: Round Stone With Handles Nib, simply brush a light coat of vegetable oil on the surface and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Repeat this process periodically to maintain the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • Ish
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • rmoesw02