• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Metal Rack for Lg Round Stone

In summary, the Iso Metal Rack is a cooking accessory designed to elevate the Large Round Stone from Pampered Chef while in the oven. This allows for better air circulation and heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. It is not compatible with other stone sizes or brands and should be hand washed with warm, soapy water. The Iso Metal Rack can also be used with other oven-safe cookware, but it is not suitable for use on the grill.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
At the farmer's market this morning a lady approached me and said her friend gave her a brand new, never out of the box, large round stone but had missplaced the metal rack. She said the scraper was white. Does that tell you how old that stone is or what! :eek:

I need to find her the large round stone rack. Anyone have one in decent shape? Thanks!

I have one. Are you going to conference? I'll bring it with me if she can wait.

No, unfortunately I am not going to conference. I wish I were!

So what did you want for it? Would it fit in one of those post office preset priced boxes?

I have one, too if you don't end up getting help.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Metal Rack for Lg Round Stone?

The Iso Metal Rack is designed to elevate the Large Round Stone while cooking in the oven. This allows for air circulation and even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes.

2. Is the Iso Metal Rack compatible with other stone sizes?

No, the Iso Metal Rack is specifically designed for use with the Large Round Stone from Pampered Chef. It will not fit other stone sizes or brands.

3. Can the Iso Metal Rack be used with other types of cookware?

Yes, the Iso Metal Rack can also be used with baking sheets or other oven-safe cookware to elevate food for more even cooking.

4. How do I clean the Iso Metal Rack?

The Iso Metal Rack should be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may cause damage to the coating.

5. Can I use the Iso Metal Rack on the grill?

No, the Iso Metal Rack is not suitable for use on the grill. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • amyscookinggear
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • rmoesw02