• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Boosting Outside Orders?

In summary, there are several ways to increase outside orders as a Pampered Chef consultant. These include using social media, offering incentives for referrals, networking, and attending events. While having a strong social media presence can help, it is not necessary to solely rely on it. To make Pampered Chef parties more appealing, offer a variety of products and themes and provide special deals for first-time customers. Creative ways to market the business include collaborating with local businesses, partnering with influencers, and hosting virtual events. As a consultant, you can also offer a personalized shopping experience by creating customized shopping links for customers.
annew
Just wondering how you all increase your outside orders???

I offer my hosts the small bar pan or the small round stone for $250 in outside orders. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't.
I'm wondering if I need to get something more creative in there......maybe $$ off the host bonus or something.

Any ideas??

I'm offering something too for a certain amount of sales, but I'm leaving it as a mystery. People always seem to go for the unknown when it comes to prizes/incentives.

One incentive: You cover for the host special, up to $25.For me at my part before I signed, the small bar pan made me a happy camper after reaching $250...I collected about $500 before my show though!

Sometimes if your host is a repeat host, the item you've picked out is something that they already have or doesn't interest them. Go for the choice! Offer them $10-15 off their host order or, if you purchase ingredients and have them reimburse you, give them the ingredients gratis. Sometimes it's the ability to choose that makes people more excited.

I offer my hosts a cookbook of choice if they collect 5 outside orders, and so far I have had pretty good results with it.

Jennifer you are too funny :)

She is my recruit :D

Thanks for the ideas I think I'm going to try to give them extra $$ for each outside order or something. I'll make up a flyer & post it.

1. How can I increase my outside orders as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to increase your outside orders as a Pampered Chef consultant. One effective method is to use social media to promote your business and reach a wider audience. You can also offer incentives or discounts for customers who refer new orders to you. Networking with other local businesses and attending events can also help you connect with potential customers.

2. Is it necessary to have a strong social media presence to increase outside orders?

While having a strong social media presence can certainly help, it is not necessary to solely rely on it to increase your outside orders. There are other effective methods such as hosting cooking parties, reaching out to friends and family, and word-of-mouth referrals that can also bring in outside orders.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more appealing to potential outside orders?

One way to make your Pampered Chef parties more appealing to potential outside orders is to offer a variety of products and themes. This will help attract a wider range of customers with different interests and needs. You can also offer special deals or discounts for first-time customers to entice them to place an order.

4. What are some creative ways to market my Pampered Chef business and increase outside orders?

There are many creative ways to market your Pampered Chef business and increase outside orders. You can collaborate with local businesses to host joint events or offer exclusive discounts for their customers. You can also partner with influencers or bloggers to promote your products on social media. Additionally, hosting virtual events or creating fun and informative cooking videos can also help attract new customers.

5. Can I offer a personalized shopping experience for potential outside orders?

Yes, you can offer a personalized shopping experience for potential outside orders. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to create customized shopping links for your customers. This allows you to recommend specific products based on their needs and preferences, making the shopping experience more personalized and convenient for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingkatie