• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Outside/Catalog Show Orders?

In summary, a flyer for outside/catalog show orders is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their products and services. It can be requested from a consultant and used to place orders with exclusive discounts and offers. The validity of the flyer varies, so it's important to check the expiration date.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So -what do you all do to make sure that you have all the info filled out on outside orders and catalog show orders?

I'm thinking I need to do something like attach a sheet to every order form saying that if it is filled out completely, they will be entered into a drawing for a free cookbook (SB). Sorta like doing the prize drawing at the show - but for non-show orders? Does anyone already do something like this, so I don't have to reinvent it? OR what do you think of this idea?

I just tell my host that it needs to be filled out completely for warranty purposes.

And if it's not, I don't sweat it.

I think attaching a sheet to every order form is a great idea! It's a simple and effective way to encourage customers to fill out all the necessary information. Plus, the added incentive of a chance to win a free cookbook is a nice touch. I haven't personally done this before, but I can see how it would be a valuable tool for ensuring all the information is provided. It's definitely worth trying out and seeing if it helps improve the accuracy of outside orders and catalog show orders. Thanks for sharing your idea!

Related to Flyer for Outside/Catalog Show Orders?

1. What is a flyer for outside/catalog show orders?

A flyer for outside/catalog show orders is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their products and services to potential customers. It contains information about current specials, featured products, and how to place orders outside of a traditional home cooking show.

2. How can I request a flyer for outside/catalog show orders?

You can request a flyer for outside/catalog show orders from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a physical or digital copy of the flyer.

3. Can I use the flyer for outside/catalog show orders to place an order?

Yes, you can use the flyer for outside/catalog show orders to place an order. It will typically include a specific code or link that you can use to place your order through the consultant's website.

4. Are there any special discounts or offers on the flyer for outside/catalog show orders?

Yes, the flyer for outside/catalog show orders often includes exclusive discounts and offers that are not available through other channels. These can include free products, discounted bundles, or special pricing on select items.

5. How long is the flyer for outside/catalog show orders valid?

The validity of the flyer for outside/catalog show orders varies, but it is typically valid for a limited time. It is important to check the expiration date on the flyer to ensure that you can take advantage of any special offers before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom