• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a flyer to promote our cookware deal in September?

In summary, a "Flyer to Go in With Orders" is a promotional flyer that is included with orders from Pampered Chef to showcase special deals, new products, or upcoming events. You can get these flyers by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, attending a party, or finding digital versions online. They can also be used by consultants to promote their business. These flyers can be customized for a more personalized touch. New flyers are usually released every season, but may also be released for special promotions or limited-time offers throughout the year.
JaimeQ
Anyone have a good flyer to stick in with orders that you are fixing to distribute?? I would like to put something in about the awesome cookware deal we are going to be having in Sept. :thumbup: :thumbup: tia:D

What about this one? Some one posted it the other day to slip inside of mini catalogs. You could give them each a mini, or just staple this to their order form!

Attachments

• Fall Mini catalog insert with Sept and Oct specials.doc
    154.5 KB · Views: 434
That could potentially work:)

I was thinking of something along the lines that says: Think you can collect at least $150 in PC orders? or something like " Are you looking for new cookware? September is your month...."

for some reason when I print out this flyer no graphics are showing up? can anyone help?
thanks

1. What is a "Flyer to Go in With Orders"?

A "Flyer to Go in With Orders" is a promotional flyer that is included with orders to showcase special deals, new products, or upcoming events from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I get a "Flyer to Go in With Orders"?

You can get a "Flyer to Go in With Orders" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also find digital versions on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

3. Are "Flyers to Go in With Orders" only for customers?

No, "Flyers to Go in With Orders" can also be used by consultants to promote their business. They can be handed out to potential customers or included in host packets to encourage future parties.

4. Can I customize the "Flyer to Go in With Orders" for my personal business?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for consultants to create their own "Flyers to Go in With Orders". This allows for a more personalized touch and can help promote specific products or events.

5. How often are new "Flyers to Go in With Orders" released?

New "Flyers to Go in With Orders" are typically released every season, along with new catalogs. However, there may be special promotions or limited-time offers that warrant the release of additional flyers throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • its_me_susan