• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Sneak Peek at Our Exciting New Products Coming in September!"

In summary, "New Product Flyers" are promotional materials released four times a year by Pampered Chef to introduce and showcase their latest products. They cannot be used for direct product orders, but may feature special deals or promotions. Physical copies can be requested from a consultant or viewed online.
melaniepc
does anyone have any flyers in regards to the new products coming in sept? I know we dont know what they are yet but I want to see about getting some sept parties booked soon

We won't know until after National Conference.

I've cleared my schedule in anticipation of making up the Fall Flash flyer that I have done for the last few years... I'll make it available as soon as I can after 3rd wave.

Can't wait to see it, Joy! You always do such a great job on that and the Discontinued Products flyer - my customers are always so anxious to see both! :D

oh okay, I didnt know if you just did a generic flyer saying new stuff was coming but one with them listed is awesome. I will keep my eyes peeled

I just had to chime in and say that I can't wait to see the flyer either Joy!! I have gotten SO many wonderful comments about "my" newsletter since I signed up for Tasty Tidbits!! Thank you!!! I look forward to them every month! And mid-month!! :D

What is Tasty Tidbits? It sounds fun and helpful. I'd love to be in on the fun if you tell me how. Thanks!

Yes, what is it??

Tasty Tidbits is a newletter subscription to can sign up with Joy. It's really great looking and all you do is either post it on your PWS or send it via email to clients. No work on your part.

1. What are "New Product Flyers"?

"New Product Flyers" are promotional materials that showcase the latest products from Pampered Chef. These flyers are designed to introduce new products to customers and highlight their features and benefits.

2. How often are new product flyers released?

New product flyers are typically released every season (four times a year) to coincide with the launch of new products. However, there may also be occasional special releases for limited edition or holiday products.

3. Can I order products directly from the new product flyers?

No, the new product flyers are for informational purposes only. To purchase products, you will need to place an order with a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions featured in the new product flyers?

Yes, each new product flyer may include special deals or promotions for the featured products. These deals are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them before they expire.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the new product flyer?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the new product flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view and download the digital version of the flyer on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • jbechtel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
texaschef
Replies