• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Flyer for My Husband's Office...

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They aim to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for people by providing a wide range of products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry items. To find a flyer for your husband's office, you can visit their website or contact a local consultant. The flyer can also be customized with your husband's office information and there are special offers and discounts available. These offers can be found on their website, by contacting a consultant, or signing up for their newsletter.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I have been looking around to see if there is any flyers that would be good to send with my husband so he can hang it up on the community board at work.

Does anyone have one that seems to work well? I did have one hung up with little tabs people could take but I never got any sales from it. Maybe something a bit more eye catching or more 'visit my site - not the home office site'?

Help!

Thanks,
Karen

I think it would be funny if it said something like. "the kitchen gadgets you can buy your significant other and they WON'T be offended!". My DH's boss bought a stone for his wife for their anniversary....her first stone and she was so excited to get it she invited a friend over to make pizza on it the night it arrived. :). I would like a flyer too....not sure I can make one, but I may try if no one already has one.

This is a great idea - no one has come up with anything?

If anyone comes up with something, I would like it too.

I am putting mini-catalogs out at our businesses. I have some in the ladie's room that are getting a lot of reading. ;) I had the plain ones but have now switched to the holiday ones. I love the ideas in there! I have my name and info stamped on the back. It is generating lots of interest. People are noticing and taking them.

Do a search in the files for "neighborhood". There are a lot of flyers that you could possibly alter to work for you. Great ideas there!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people create delicious and healthy meals while making cooking easier and more enjoyable.

What kind of products do you offer?

We offer a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, pantry items, and more. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for everyone, from novice cooks to experienced chefs.

How can I find a flyer for my husband's office?

You can find a flyer for your husband's office by visiting our website and searching for "flyers" in the search bar. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant, who can provide you with a copy of the flyer or help you place an order.

Can I customize the flyer for my husband's office?

Yes, you can customize the flyer by adding your husband's office information, such as address and contact information. You can also add a personal message or logo to make it more personalized.

Are there any special offers or discounts available for flyers?

Yes, we offer special offers and discounts for flyers. These offers can vary, so we recommend checking our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
wife4230