• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Flyer- What Do You Think??

In summary, the Father's Day flyer features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including a BBQ tool set, grill pan, and steak knife set. There are promotions and discounts available, and orders can be placed online with a deadline of June 10th for delivery before Father's Day. Customized gift sets can also be created on the website with a personalized message.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was looking for a Father's Day flyer with various package ideas. (Trying to get my 2nd show for May, plus anything early June).I took one of last year's (not sure from who), and tweaked it. It's a little busy, but gives options. What do you think??(EDIT: I realized that one part says order by June 8th, in the paragraph I put June 7th. You may want to fix that. But I'm not really sure WHAT the guarantee would be- I'm guessing 10 days though.)By the way, for the Package #4- the discount is a bit greater, because if anyone orders THAT package, I'm putting it in as a show, and then the Grill Press as a Host-order for the 15% discount. :D It would make shipping much cheaper for that order too since it would go to the host, and guest shipping would be $4.50. At least that's what I was thinking.

Last edited:
I like, thanks for sharing

I think your flyer looks great! It's definitely eye-catching and has all the necessary information. I also like that you included different package options, it gives customers more choices and flexibility. The only thing I would suggest is maybe adding a deadline for ordering the packages, so people know when they need to place their orders by in order to receive them in time for Father's Day. Other than that, great job!

1. What items are featured in the Father's Day flyer?

The Father's Day flyer features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any dad who loves to cook or grill. Some highlights include our BBQ tool set, grill pan, and steak knife set.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the flyer?

Yes, there are several promotions in the Father's Day flyer. Customers can save up to 20% on select items and also receive a free gift with purchase on certain products. Be sure to check out the flyer for all the details!

3. Can I order from the flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Father's Day flyer online. Simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse the items featured in the flyer and add them to your cart.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering from the flyer?

Yes, there is a deadline for ordering from the Father's Day flyer. Orders must be placed by June 10th in order to ensure delivery before Father's Day. However, we recommend ordering as early as possible to avoid any potential shipping delays.

5. Can I customize a gift set for my dad?

Absolutely! Our website allows you to create a custom gift set by selecting the items you want and adding them to your cart. You can also add a personalized message to the gift set to make it extra special for your dad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • stfenyo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
stfenyo
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies