• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers on Community Mail Boxes....

has tried posting flyers on the comunity mailboxes in there area. She is hoping to get some bookings or maybe just a few stray orders. She spent a lot of time assembling the packets and money paying for copies and catalogs and got NO response at all. These are a mix of people she knows well and not at all, but she was still surprised to get NO response. She thinks she should have followed up door to door, but it was cold!
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Has anyone tried posting flyers on the comunity mail boxes in there area?

We have whats called 'cluster' mail boxes. about 8 households get there mail from one location. What I was thinking...is coming up with a flyer to post at these mail boxes. But I'm not sure how much respose I would get, if any...

I was thinking something alond the lines of hosting an Neighborhood Open House...maybe the mystery guest thing for people who palce orders. Have a raffle for something from the new spring line...

Please give me input...thoughts...suggestions...

Thanks much

you should first check with your association, or maybe post something in your clubhouse...

Keep in mind that something like this takes the ball out of your court and puts into their hands. Now they are responsible for calling you, we all know how many times that happens. You may be better going door to door to invite people to an open house.

I agree! I tried the neighborhood open house thing in November and I only had one neighbor show up, out of the 70 flyers and mini catalogs that I put in my neigbors' mailboxes.

Tried it, doesn't workI live in a townhouse development and made up nice looking packets with a flyer, catalog, order forms in a clear catalog bag and put them on all my neighbor's doors around Christmas shopping time (NOV.)

I was hoping to get some bookings or maybe just a few stray orders. I spent a lot of time assembling the packets and money paying for copies and catalogs and got NO response at all. These are a mix of people I know well and not at all, but I was still surprised to get NO response. I guess I should have followed up door to door, but it was cold! :)

I'd try having a Stay at Home moms open house or a couples BBQ dinner. You might get to know your neighbors better, too!

Katie

What are the guidelines for distributing flyers on community mailboxes?

The guidelines for distributing flyers on community mailboxes vary depending on the specific community or neighborhood. Some communities may have restrictions on the types of flyers that can be distributed, while others may have designated areas for flyer distribution. It is important to check with the community association or homeowners' association for their specific guidelines.

Is it legal to distribute flyers on community mailboxes?

In most cases, it is legal to distribute flyers on community mailboxes as long as you are following the guidelines set by the community association or homeowners' association. However, some neighborhoods may have restrictions or regulations on flyer distribution, so it is important to check with the appropriate authorities before distributing any flyers.

What is the best way to distribute flyers on community mailboxes?

The best way to distribute flyers on community mailboxes is to follow the guidelines set by the community association or homeowners' association. This may include using designated areas or obtaining permission from homeowners before distributing flyers. It is also important to be respectful of the community and not litter or damage any mailboxes.

Can I distribute business flyers on community mailboxes?

In most cases, it is allowed to distribute business flyers on community mailboxes as long as you are following the guidelines set by the community association or homeowners' association. However, it is important to be mindful of the type of business and ensure that the flyers are not offensive or inappropriate for the community.

Are there any penalties for distributing flyers on community mailboxes?

In some cases, there may be penalties for distributing flyers on community mailboxes without following the guidelines set by the community association or homeowners' association. These penalties may include fines or even legal action. It is important to always obtain permission and follow the rules when distributing flyers on community mailboxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wife4230
  • pamperedchefgrl7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies