• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping for Father's Day - Enough Time?

In summary, the shipping time for Father's Day orders may vary depending on location and selected shipping method. It is recommended to place orders at least 7-10 days before Father's Day to ensure timely delivery. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost. However, there is no guarantee for orders placed on the last day for guaranteed delivery. Customers can have their Father's Day gifts shipped directly to the recipient's address. In case of any delays, the customer can contact the customer service team for assistance.
esavvymom
Staff member
Do you think if folks placed an order as late as Saturday for Father's Day, that they would get it in time for Father's Day on June 21st? It would be 2 weeks away.

Right now, shipment status shows as June 1st shows are shipping. Today is the 4th. I'm thinking, maybe- yes..but not going to risk anything AFTER Saturday.

I have a booth on Saturday and was trying to plan if I should market Last-Chance for Father's Day shipping or not?

I am cutting off Father's Day on the 10th. My May 31st show should be here tomorrow so they are doing pretty well. After the 1st, it usually is 4 days after submitting max before mine is shipped. It takes 2 days to reach me after shipping...

I also am using the 10th as a cut-off date. I will still have to deliver all the stuff to everyone and I don't want to be under the gun.

1. How long will it take for my Father's Day order to arrive?

The shipping time for Father's Day orders will vary depending on your location and selected shipping method. We recommend placing your order at least 7-10 days before Father's Day to ensure timely delivery.

2. Can I expedite shipping for my Father's Day order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options at an additional cost. Please select the desired shipping method at checkout to see the estimated delivery date.

3. Will my gift arrive in time if I order on the last day for guaranteed delivery?

We cannot guarantee delivery for orders placed on the last day for guaranteed delivery. We recommend placing your order as early as possible to avoid any potential delays.

4. Can I have my Father's Day gift shipped directly to my dad's address?

Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to enter a different shipping address. Please make sure to double check the address to ensure accurate delivery.

5. What if my Father's Day gift arrives after Father's Day?

If your gift arrives after Father's Day, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • 3girls