• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer of Catalog Show Benefits/Intro to Product Line?

In summary, the contact wants me to send her some information about my products and how to order them. I created a flyer with information about my products and how to order them, but I'm not sure if I can fit it into the envelope I'm sending it in. I'll try to communicate with her on Facebook and give her more information.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a contact who wants me to send her some information about "the products I sell". I don't know how familiar she is to direct selling in general and then also with PC. She lives too far away to do a cooking show, so I'm trying to put together a simple amount of basic info to go along with the catalog that will introduce her to the idea of a catalog show/ordering enough to count as a show to get benefits.

Any ideas? If there is something already that exists, can you point me in its direction? Thanks! :)

Bumping...

Okay, maybe someone can just edit this to make the wording reflect a catalog show and how they can purchase or collect orders of at least $150 to take advantage of host rewards? (I'm not able to edit Adobe pdf's)If not, I'm just going to use this and then put a stickie on it telling her that. :blushing:

Attachments

• Host Rewards.pdf
    392.1 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
babywings76 said:
Okay, maybe someone can just edit this to make the wording reflect a catalog show and how they can purchase or collect orders of at least $150 to take advantage of host rewards? (I'm not able to edit Adobe pdf's)

If not, I'm just going to use this and then put a stickie on it telling her that. :blushing:

Hi Amanda,

That is actually a flyer I created some time ago...

I can re-work it a little and maybe take off tehe recruiting block and insert the host rewards chart. Would that work for you??

Not promising that I can fit it in, but I can try. But it won't be until tomorrow. Is that OK?

Awesome, Kathleen! I thought it might've been yours, but I struggled finding the copy in the files to see. :DI really should pop this sucker in the mail tomorrow, so don't worry about it. I can communicate w/ this contact on FB and give her more info. ;)That flyer is so nice, that I think it will get the point across. Then with my little stickie, I should be okay.

Hi Amanda,

OK, please keep in mind that I threw this together really quick...I would have made the chart look better in the box...but maybe you can use this.

Attachments

• Host Rewards2_fillable.pdf
    407 KB · Views: 617
Thanks for the help Kathleen, you're so sweet to help me out. :)

Is there anyone that can tell me how I can edit the Host Rewards pdf file above to put my contact info in it, it won't let me remove it.

You can use PDFEscape.com and cover the existing information with a box and then fill in yours on top of it. PDFEscape is a free program.

This is the Word version of what I use for a catalog show planner. The items that need to be edited for each catalog show are colored on the form (host special, next month's special, host access number to my webpage).

I include outside order forms, copies of the guest and host specials and catalogs in my host packet.

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    62 KB · Views: 798
Thanks, Laura. I like it. I had a consultant asking for something like this.

Thanks for sharing!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards and discounts. You also have the opportunity to share your love for our products with your friends and family.

2. How do I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your catalog show. The more sales you generate, the more free products you can choose from our extensive catalog.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I don't have a physical party?

Absolutely! Our catalog shows make it easy for you to earn rewards without having to host a physical party. Simply share our catalog with your friends and family, and you can still earn rewards based on their purchases.

4. How long do I have to host a catalog show?

Our catalog shows typically last for two weeks, giving you and your guests enough time to browse our products and place their orders. However, if you need more time, you can always extend the show for an additional week.

5. What products can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn any product from our catalog, including exclusive host-only products. You can also earn products at a discounted price, allowing you to try out new items at a lower cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies