• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help!!! Not Sure What to To!?!

In summary, Karen followed up with the customer and they said they had more orders for her. Karen is going to contact the customer to see if they would like to combine the orders or have them shipped to the customer.
KCPChef
OK- So I had aparty where I knew it was going to be small, maybe 5-6 people and I go to the hosts house, set up, wait an hour and NO ONE SHOWS!!! So i pack up and go home. I give her 2 weeks to collect $150 in orders to make it a party- she already has about $65 in outside orders. I never hear from her again- So I follow up and she is like well I can;t just make orders appear! OK_ So what do I do with the 2 that ordered through the website online? I cannot put them in as a party, but to do individual orders, can I transfer it or something because their cc info is in there? Im not sure how to handle it! Please help! I just want this person to GO AWAY!!!

Yes, because you can copy the cc info ~ just send them in as individual orders. You will either have to call them because the shipping will be higher or just pay for the difference and write it off as a business expense.Hope that helps!Karen

You can add them to another party, or just do the 2 individual orders. I hate it when this happens!

You can print the orders from cc which will also print the cc information. If you combine the orders as one individual order you prob. won't pay any extra shipping than what they've already paid and can have it shipped to the host for her to deliver. I would call the 2 people and let them know there wasn't enough to have it made into a show and do 1 of 2 things. First decide if you are willing to pay the extra in shipping to direct ship it to them. You can write it off as an expense and it prob. won't be much out of your pocket. Let them know you are doing it and I'm sure you'll make a great new customer--tell them it's a 1 time thing. Or you can explain the situation and ask if they'd like to cover the direct ship cost or you'll combine the orders and have them shipped to the host.

If you have another show going on that is closing soon you can add them to that show and either enter them as direct ship or have them shipped to that host for the 4.50, you pick up the orders and then deliver.

double yikes!

If they are local and you have a show about to close, you could help your current host boost her guest sales. Otherwise, I would just submit them as individual orders. These people have ordered and are waiting for their stuff. You need to get them submitted soon though.That said, you need to call them and let them know what is going on. Perhaps you'll have gained a couple of new hosts of out this!

Actually, I don't think that you can copy the CC info anymore. The recent upgrades they did changed that. We can no longer see the CC numbers like we did. If I understood the newswires correctly, all CC #s appear as ***** (4-digit).So you will HAVE to contact the customers. Let them know the situation. Maybe you can ask them if they'd like to gather a few more orders to make their OWN Catalog show out of it and get the Cookware special (tell them about the grill pan special too).Anyway, you'll have to call the customers. OR YOU get some additional orders. Download the first two orders into P3...then have everything ship to YOU. I think you can change the host name on the Summary Tab on P3, but I'm almost certain you can change the host of the show on your PWS....not sure. Then copy those orders into your show....add your additional orders, and YOU get the host benefit (maybe the Grill pan for $73 or a skillet for $60!).I did that once for a lady who basically did the same thing to me. She just wanted ME to go away basically. :)

Thank you for posting this. I have $130 outstanding outside orders on a catalog show that was to close July 15th. She hasn't responded to calls or emails in over a week. I emailed her to say I know you are pregnant and your moving but I just want to make sure 1) your OK and 2) if you are still going thru with our show we had scheduled for 8/17. She emailed me and said she had more orders for me and we were to close on 7/31 and we would still have the show. That was on the 25th. I haven't heard from her since. She wanted two separate shows, doesn't have the invites for August because she moved and I was going to make "meet my new neighbors" up but I don't have her address. Both orders online are direct ship to Florida so I really am thinking of just adding them to someone else's or get another $20 order and get a piece of cookware to add to my collection.IT is frustrating because I feel like I have wasted so much time trying to track her down.. A no wouldn't have upset me as much as this has because I was sincerely worried about her husband who is military and her pregnancy.

esavvymom said:
Actually, I don't think that you can copy the CC info anymore. The recent upgrades they did changed that. We can no longer see the CC numbers like we did. If I understood the newswires correctly, all CC #s appear as ***** (4-digit).

So you will HAVE to contact the customers. Let them know the situation. Maybe you can ask them if they'd like to gather a few more orders to make their OWN Catalog show out of it and get the Cookware special (tell them about the grill pan special too).

Anyway, you'll have to call the customers. OR YOU get some additional orders. Download the first two orders into P3...then have everything ship to YOU. I think you can change the host name on the Summary Tab on P3, but I'm almost certain you can change the host of the show on your PWS....not sure. Then copy those orders into your show....add your additional orders, and YOU get the host benefit (maybe the Grill pan for $73 or a skillet for $60!).

I did that once for a lady who basically did the same thing to me. She just wanted ME to go away basically. :)

Bobbi, that's what I thought too - but I just went in and checked, and I can still see the CC #'s for online orders. A couple are for a show next week, so CC #'s are still showing up for current shows too.

ChefBeckyD said:
Bobbi, that's what I thought too - but I just went in and checked, and I can still see the CC #'s for online orders. A couple are for a show next week, so CC #'s are still showing up for current shows too.

Ruh-roh....I don't think that was what it should be doing. Interesting.

Well in THAT case...you CAN look those orders up online and transfer the number. (At least until they figure out that it isn't working.) They were supposed to change that, including OLD orders.

My CC numbers are still showing for past shows also. I don't want the numbers to go away!
:cry:

Mine have never shown....neither new or old orders!! I just thought that was the way it was for everyone.

Credit card numbers don't show in P3, but mine still show up with the online orders. I think that's so that you can manually enter them into P3. At least, mine are still showing.

They will show up when you print them from your website because you have to manually input them into P3. They will not show up in P3.

They show up on CC because you need a password to get in there. They are *'d out on P3 because it's not secured but you are the one entering in the cc info anyway.

Yes, you can still see the credit card numbers when you look at the order on your Personal Web Site. If you notice when you close shows now, there's a blurb about you agreeing to destroy the information when you are done with it. Meaning, you should go delete all the expired online shows (not in P3, just online) after you are completely DONE, know that all the customers have received their orders & that there are no questions about what they originally ordered. You can also print them prior to deleting that online show and just black out (or use an exacto knife & cut out) the credit card number if you want to keep the records for longer.As for the original question, I agree. You can just enter them as individual orders. But because it's been so long, I would contact the 2 guests first to confirm that they still want to place their orders. They may change their mind if they know they are not helping out the host, or they may opt to host their own show to get it cheaper. ;)I don't combine orders without the guests approval since the warranty would not be in their name. I don't want them to come back later & have issues.

1. "What products do you recommend for someone who is not sure what to cook for dinner?"

We recommend our Quick Cooker, which can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. Our Deep Covered Baker is also a versatile tool for making a variety of dishes, from casseroles to desserts.

2. "Are there any easy recipes for beginners?"

Yes, we have a collection of quick and easy recipes on our website, ranging from simple appetizers to full meals. Our consultants can also provide personalized recipe recommendations based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

3. "How can I make meal prep easier and more efficient?"

We offer a variety of meal prep tools, such as our Veggie Spiralizer and Manual Food Processor, that can help you save time and effort in the kitchen. Our Meal Prep Plan also includes tips and recipes for batch cooking and prepping meals ahead of time.

4. "Do you have any tools for making healthy meals?"

Yes, we have a selection of products designed for healthier cooking, such as our Nonstick Grill Pan and Oil Spritzer. Our consultants can also provide guidance on using our products to create nutritious and delicious meals.

5. "Can I host a cooking party with Pampered Chef to learn new recipes and products?"

Absolutely! Our consultants can host a fun and interactive cooking party for you and your friends, where you can try out our products and learn new recipes. You can also earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • babywings76