• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure if This Would Fit Here but Here Is My Situation. I Did a

In summary,I did a booth 2 weeks ago and gave away a $25 gift certificate, the lady just called me and gave me her order it comes to $150.75. So that would be considered a show, I went to put the order is P3 under a catalog show, and as I got to finalize it is saying guest sales must total $150 to submit a show.
melindagilbert
Not sure if this would fit here but here is my situation. I did a booth 2 weeks ago and gave away a $25 gift certificate, the lady just called me and gave me her order it comes to $150.75. So that would be considered a show, I went to put the order is P3 under a catalog show, and as I got to finalize it is saying guest sales must total $150 to submit a show. Anyone have an idea to what I did wrong, or how I can make it be a show for her?

Re: Help!is that $150.75 including tax and shipping charges??? The total must come to $150 BEFORE tax and shipping. that would be the only thing I can think of.

Re: Help!Did you enter it all in under the host's name? If so... Susie Q is the host. Enter another line and make Susie Q the guest also. 'Guest Sales' must equal $150 not 'host sales'...

Oh... by the way.... AWESOME sales on a $25 gift cerificate!! (i am assuming the certificate is just something you made up. If you ordered through PC first and gave it away, you'll need a different explanation. But I think I covered your problem - hopefully)

Re: Help!Put the host's name both as the host of her show and also as a guest at her show. The host gets everything she ordered plus host rewards! I did this for a host of mine before and she was more than thrilled!

Re: Help!Thanks Charity that fixed my problem. Though when I went to switch the payment over from her as a host to a guest for her credit card. I hit change credit card number, and it went away :-( I did not write her number down on a piece of paper, As she was reading me the numbers I was entering it into P3. Now it is gone, know of a way to bring it back with out calling her?

Re: Help!Do you still have the card number listed under the hosts's payments? You can leave it there, and charge her that way.

Re: Help!Noora's right. It's okay if the payment is on the host order and not the guest order. But for future reference, you really should get them to write their number on the order form AND SIGN authorizing the charge. That way, you don't have to worry about someone trying to come back & complain that they didn't authorize you to make that charge. ;) It also comes in handy to have the number in writing for instances such as this. If you've already deleted the number from the host order, you will need to call her. Sorry!

Re: Help!I'm also at a loss...I need to enter a "show" from four different orders from two events. I can't pick who to make the host! I've already used a bunch of people. Can I enter my MIL if she shares my address? Then, can I put her down as booking another show and when I enter another order down the road I get both the host benefits? I'm confused.

Re: Help!Well thank you guys :) Live and Learn :) First time I have had a individual order to be so much!

Re: Help!Deborah can you just put YOU as the host that way you benefit? I submit what I call *stray* orders at the end of the month and count ME as the host. I get the commission and the host benefits.

Re: Help!I don't know why I thought you didn't get the same benefits/commissions?!?

Re: Help!If I understand it correctly, if you put consultant as host, you wouldn't get commission on any additional 'host' order (i.e. anything you ordered with just the host discount.)
Do I have that right??

Re: Help!That's right, Lorraine. Also, the consultant as host doesn't get the booking benefit. Everything else is the same. Don't we work with a great company?

Re: Help!Its a great way to be able to stock your kit. Did it work out?

Re: Help!I put my DD as Host on "outside orders" and that has helped us stock our kitchen as well as my kit. I am getting the Stainless Colanders with the order I am sending in from my Apple Festival orders this time. :) I am also putting in the 7 possible bookings from the ladies I talked with under this show.

Re: Help!Anything that you get for free/discount, you can use yourself or as giveaways! :D

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item within 1 year for a full refund or exchange.

How long does it take for orders to ship?

Orders typically ship within 2 business days. However, during peak seasons it may take up to 5 business days for your order to ship.

Can I cancel my order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we can cancel it and issue a full refund. However, if your order has already shipped, you will need to return the item for a refund.

Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product's care instructions before washing. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products. If you experience any defects or issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies