• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Asap Please! Pp3, Cant Start My First Order in It

In summary, to start your first order in PP3, open the software and click on the "New Order" button. Then, select the products you want to order and add them to your cart. You can save your order as a draft and come back to it later, and remove items from your order if necessary. If you have trouble navigating PP3, you can contact the customer service team for assistance. Once your order is submitted, you can track it through the "Order History" tab or by contacting customer service.
lilscrapmama
Im going nuts, I want to enter a show in...Im WAY behind w/ everyone else & JUST am starting to use PPplus, i think its called that? Im using the NEWEST version...So I've entered my Host who's a repeat host so that info auto populated...GREAT :) But, How do I enter my guest orders>!>! I feel so bad to ask this, but I know my directors in bed...PLEASE HELP :)

to add a customer you click the little green plus sign.....go to the top of your screen to help and then click on contents to see how to do it all.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!Thanks! I got it...dont like change, but got it.

When you start up the program and the blue screen comes up, there's an option to watch some how-to videos. I suggest you watch those. They aren't long, but they show all the basics of adding customers and products.

Hi there! First of all, don't worry about being behind everyone else. We all have different learning curves and it's great that you are starting to use PPplus now! To enter guest orders, go to the Orders tab and click on "New Order." From there, you can choose the guest's name from the drop-down menu and enter their order. You can also add any additional guests by clicking on "Add Guest" at the bottom. I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your director or fellow consultants for support. Good luck with your show!

1. How do I start my first order in PP3?

To start your first order in PP3, open the PP3 software and click on the "New Order" button. From there, you can select the products you want to order and add them to your cart. Once you are finished selecting your products, click on the "Checkout" button to proceed with the order.

2. I am having trouble navigating PP3. Can you help me?

Of course! Our customer service team is available to assist you with any issues you may be having with PP3. You can reach us at 1-800-123-4567 and we will be happy to walk you through the process.

3. Can I save my order and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your order as a draft and come back to it later. Simply click on the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the order screen and your order will be saved for future completion.

4. I accidentally added the wrong item to my order. Can I remove it?

Yes, you can remove items from your order by clicking on the "Remove" button next to the item in your cart. If you have already completed your order, you can contact our customer service team to make any necessary changes.

5. Can I track my order once it has been submitted?

Yes, you can track your order by clicking on the "Order History" tab in PP3. This will show you the status of your order and any updates on its delivery. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • otisbg