• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hope This Is the Right Place to Start This

In summary, Monica is considering re-joining PC and wants to sign with a different person. She misses the community and wants to reconnect.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
I know its been a while since I've been on here. I sure have missed everyone bunches!! We've had alot of things going on......we though DH had heart problems but thank God it was just stress, then a month later we had health problems with our daughter. We thought she was going to have surgery on her bladder but again God stepped in and took control. If she doesnt start having infections she wont need surgery. ANd to top this all off, there is a HUGE chance of us moving to Birmingham, AL. in a few months. We are really excited about this one!! Now why I am telling you all this?

Weeellll, I am seriously considering re-joining PC. I cant remember when I went inactive but I'm pretty sure its been a year now or right at it. I want to sign with a different person (my director here totally wasnt cool). It doesnt have to be a person in the same state as me, Im not worried about that. We have alot of medical bills to pay now (we went to 5 doctors with our daughter, 1 being a doctor at Lebonhaur in Memphis, TN.) and with this move I have a feeling this could help us out alot. I have started decorating cakes also and feel like I could maybe bring it all together. Now I got to know alot of you real well and trust alot of you on here. I think it would be easier for me to try to do a catalog show so I dont have to pay full price for the kit again. I had a girl come up to me at christmas time asking if i still sold cuz she had broken her pizza stone :eek: and she told me if i started back selling to let her know so she could get another one. I know I can get some orders...just not sure how much I would need to do the kit....I have forgotton alot of the behind the scene things lol!!
So if anyone is interested in helping me get started again, I would appreciate it. To some of the ones that will respond to this that i dont know...please dont be offended if I dont choose you. I am looking for those that I already know and have talked to before. Cant wait to hear from you.

you can email me at

[email protected]

Monica!

It is SO great to hear from you again! I wish you the BEST in your business whoever you decide to go with!

WELCOME BACK to Chef Success!!

I am so glad to hear that your husband is doing well and especially that your daughter is not seeming to need the surgery! You are all in my prayers!

By the way: If you are not sure it is a full year since you went inactive you can call PC 1-888-OUR-CHEF and ask them. I had a former consultant who wanted to sign under me instead of her old director (she had moved) and she thuoght she went inactive in October but it was actually January. So it's worth the double check!

Monica, Welcome back. There have been a lot of changes since you left, including a new kit. $500 of product for $155. Kit credit is still the same, either $20 or $40. The new kit is exciting because there are pieces from each area (new forged cutlery, SA, stonebar, and cookware) included. Also, the starter period is different, no longer super starter months, and you can earn PC dollars instead of pre-designed packages of product, which is good for you, because you probably already own most of the product. If you do not already have some one to sign with, I would love to have you on my team.

Monica I was sooo upset when you left! And now I am THRILLED that you are back!

thanks guys its so good to see so many familiar faces....Beth and Anne you guys I was looking for specifically but I couldnt remember your screen names!!! do you think you both could email me? I know you guys and I know I could be successful with either one of you.....can I have both of you? lol!!! what fun that would be!! if both of you will email me and tell me the changes in the PC biz and what you want from a recruit, I will email back and tell you what I am looking for and wanting to achieve. I would give you my number but all I have is a cell phone nad my dear loving hubby would kill me for running the bill up!! LOL!! hope to hear from you soon!!

[email protected]

Monica, You are too sweet! :eek:

You are sweet! Hearing something like that really makes my day! I wish we could team up and be dual directors! LOL I love Beth's no-nonsense approach to things!

AJPratt said:
You are sweet! Hearing something like that really makes my day! I wish we could team up and be dual directors! LOL I love Beth's no-nonsense approach to things!
Thanks! She will have a director who cares about HER no matter who she picks. Anne, I will still call you "friend" if she chooses you!;)

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks! She will have a director who cares about HER no matter who she picks. Anne, I will still call you "friend" if she chooses you!;)
Same here! How could I ever have anything against you... heck, I would choose you as my director if I could. (Nothing against my current director, either, love her, too)

AJPratt said:
Same here! How could I ever have anything against you... heck, I would choose you as my director if I could. (Nothing against my current director, either, love her, too)
Awww....:eek: :eek:

You all are too funny.

Welcome back Monica.

Welcome back!!

This is too sweet. I am going to cry. lol.

Meanwhile... (sinister music playing) someone else will sweep in and steal Monica. LOL

Oh, welcome back Monica! WE missed you! Hope to see your freindly posts here regularly now! Glad to hear things are going well or better with your family! Good luck when you resign and make a move to a different state!

I can't believe it's been a year! Welcome back!

Don't know you since I just joined the end of January, but welcome and good luck with your move and starting back up. I like the new kit - lots of neat stuff in it. Enjoy!

ok guys....yahoo is being stupid and i cant email so i am gonna do this...i'll just post it here :p lol yahoo has nothing on me!!!

First I cant tell you what it means to see so many sweet replies. I have really missed the family atmosphere here. I have really missed somany of you. I'm excited about things now....I want to catch you up on a few things just so youknow what i am dealing with and why I want to do this again.
First off, I am not the same person I was last year. God has done some major changes in my life. I'm alot more confident in myself. Many doors have been opened for us. Me and Stacy (hubby) are singing alot now. We just recorded our first albulm (yipppeee) and we are scheduled to sing in several places already. We know we will be traveling alot with this. Another huge change for us will be that next school year we will be homeschooling our 3 children. This is huge for me cuz I have wanted to do this for 3 years now. Anyone who homeschoolsn knows this isnt a cheap thing to do!! So I am looking to make some extra money to help with Heartfelt (our group) and the homeschooling thing.
But the thing is this. PC will not be a full time job for me...obviously it wont be able to. I will be wife, momma, minister and then PC consultant lol. that sounds so bad...but its not how it sounds. PC will be 2nd in my life.
What I am looking for in a recruiter is someone to be there to answer a question if I need it answered and be there to guide me if I need guidance. I dont need a babysitter or a hand holder. I have hte drive and ambition to do this. and i have my husbands support. cant ask for much more!! I'll give this 110% and thats about all I can offer. I;'ll do my best. but please understand that I have other commitments first. So if your still interested in recruiting cool. If not thats cool too!!

Monica, did you get any of the information I sent? This is part of what I sent... I can upload the attachments I sent as well.

If you were to sign with me, I would be happy to help you reach YOUR goals. Being a consultant is about what YOU want for your business, and how the business benefits your family. What is it that I want? What are my requirments? What I want is for you to reach your goals, whether it be 1 show every two months or 50 shows a month. That is up to you.

I have attached some info, which you probably know this already, but I'd rather include info that you know, than to leave something out.

Attachments

• new consultant kit program.pdf
    15.8 KB · Views: 384
  • new kit products.doc
    699.5 KB · Views: 296
  • Word Choices.pdf
    128.2 KB · Views: 358
I did get your emails....yahoo is being stupid..anytime i try to send an email it says my time has expired or something stupid like that so i responded on here...it was meant for you and Beth.

I also sent you several emails yesterday with several attachments. And, like Anne, I help my consultants meet THEIR goals. One of the beauties of PC is that we all get to do it OUR OWN WAY!

I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

Beth

PS: A minister! What an awesome thing for you! I know you are good at that! Looks like you have a really full plate! My prayers continue with you!

monica_sweetconsultant said:
I did get your emails....yahoo is being stupid..anytime i try to send an email it says my time has expired or something stupid like that so i responded on here...it was meant for you and Beth.
Can you call? I am home right now. I'd love to talk for a minute!

(Not trying to steal you from Anne! Just like running your business, your decision has to be right for YOU!)

hubby has cell phone with him :(
Well, maybe later then!

Have a good day! You have a lot of reading to do anyway. :p

hey i just sent you a PM....i read the emails ya'll sent and have been trying to catch up..lol...its hopeless!!

hey i just sent you a PM....i read the emails ya'll sent and have been trying to catch up..lol...its hopeless!!
Got it and sent a reply.

It's not that bad (catching up). Just take your time. Some things are repeated in more than one doc so it isn't as much as it looks.

BethCooks4U said:
Got it and sent a reply.

It's not that bad (catching up). Just take your time. Some things are repeated in more than one doc so it isn't as much as it looks.

*Brief hijack* - Like some off Ann's double and triple posts in the Lounge?!? *Hijack ended - please continue with normal course of business*

Welcome back!

lol ok..not sure what that was but thanks lol....

lol ok..not sure what that was but thanks lol....
Don't mind him. He's one of the kids.:rolleyes:

Welcome back.. and I am glad to hear that your family is better..... god works in wonderous ways at times.. and no you dont' have a clue who I am but that's okay!!!

Hi Monica!

Welcome back!! I remember when you left...I think I was just joining Chef Success as you were going...

Just wanted to say good luck with everything and I wish you much success this second time around with PC!

Remember Monica, you can always ask?? and post here, this is the reason why I signed with TPC, so many helpful people on CS. If my Director is busy and I want answers quick I just come her and ask! Good luck and welcome back!

1. How long has it been since you were last active with Pampered Chef?

I believe it has been about a year since I last went inactive with Pampered Chef.

2. Do you have a specific person in mind that you would like to sign with?

I am open to signing with anyone as long as they are a good fit for me. I had some issues with my previous director, so I am looking for someone new to work with.

3. Can you sell Pampered Chef in a different state than where you live?

Yes, I am not limited to selling in the same state as where I live. I am open to selling in any state.

4. How can re-joining Pampered Chef help with your current financial situation?

With the recent medical bills we have had to pay, re-joining Pampered Chef could provide some extra income to help us out. Additionally, with the potential move to Birmingham, AL, having a source of income through Pampered Chef could be very beneficial.

5. Are you planning on starting with a catalog show to avoid paying for the kit again?

Yes, I am considering doing a catalog show to avoid having to pay for the kit again. I have had previous customers express interest in purchasing from me, so I believe I could get some orders through a catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennie4PC