• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Recruit Signed Up Online, but No Web ID

In summary, the recruit did not sign up for the online agreement and now cannot start over because it says she is in the system but they do not have her web id. Home office is closed, so the recruit may have missed an email or she may have deleted it.
I have a recruit who was supposed to sign before the end of the month and I called to make sure she had signed up online like we had talked about, since I never got an email and..... she started the agreement and didn't write down her web id and now cant start over because it says she is in the system but we don't have her web id. Home office is closed. ANY IDEAS?????????

Did she get an email showing her ID and how to access her agreement?
When I first signed- I had started mine also, and didn't finish it right away. I got an email (I still have it) and it contained the ID I needed.Have her check her email. Maybe she missed it? Mine showed from as "[email protected]" with a subject "Your Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Agreement ID"....in case she needs to search for it. If she got as far as entering her email address, I'd think she should have it. I'd hope she wouldn't have deleted it.otherwise, I'm not sure.

Maybe have her check her browser history and see if it will take her back to the completed page? Just an idea......Good Luck!
HTH

Tried both of those she never got an email and she started it a couple of days ago, so I suggested the browser thing but it won't work. I would have called her sooner, but I told her to call me if she needed anything and gave her both of my numbers in case she needed anything and I didn't want to be a pain. Now I am kicking myself.

So on consultants corner it says you don't have to provide a ss #. She started a new agreement and it is letting thru without the SS# and then we can provide it on Fri, do you see any problems with this?
Thanks For your help.

1. What is a Web ID and why is it important for a Pampered Chef recruit?

A Web ID is a unique identification number that is assigned to each Pampered Chef recruit when they sign up online. It is important because it allows the recruit to access their back office, track their sales and orders, and access training materials and resources.

2. What should I do if my recruit signed up online but did not receive a Web ID?

If your recruit did not receive a Web ID after signing up online, they should first check their email for a confirmation message from Pampered Chef. If they did not receive an email, they can contact the Pampered Chef consultant who signed them up for assistance in obtaining their Web ID.

3. Can a Pampered Chef consultant create a Web ID for their recruit?

Yes, a Pampered Chef consultant can create a Web ID for their recruit by going to the consultant's back office and clicking on the "Invite a Recruit" button. They will then be prompted to enter the recruit's information and a Web ID will be created for them.

4. What should I do if my recruit cannot log in with their Web ID?

If your recruit is having trouble logging in with their Web ID, they should first double check that they are using the correct Web ID and password. If they are still unable to log in, they can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the prompts to reset their password. If the issue persists, they can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

5. Can a Pampered Chef recruit change their Web ID?

Yes, a Pampered Chef recruit can change their Web ID by logging into their back office and going to the "My Account" section. From there, they can click on the "Edit Web ID" button and follow the prompts to change their Web ID. It is important to note that once a Web ID is changed, the old Web ID will no longer be active and cannot be used to access the recruit's account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
PampMomof3