• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I Messed up When I Signed up

In summary, if you made a mistake when signing up for Pampered Chef, you can easily make changes to your information by logging into your account and updating your profile. You can also cancel your membership at any time, but may be subject to a cancellation fee. To fix a typo or error in your name or address, log into your account or contact customer service. If you accidentally signed up for the wrong membership level or consultant, you can also make changes through your account or contact customer service for assistance.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
ok, so I had no idea until after I had signed up to be a consultant that you sign up *under* someone.

I had a consultant that I worked with in May of last year. She gave me papers etc for signing up, but I didn't do it then.

I went through PC website to get information to host a party 2 months ago. When the director called me, I told her I also wanted the handouts for signing up also (knowing already that I wanted to do it-thus the reason for my party)

So we had my party, and I told her for sure tht I wanted to sign up. She asked me if I had been working with anyone, and I said "yes, in May" not knowing WHY she was asking.

That was the end of it, and I signed up under her.

Now that I know..I feel really bad. I should have signed up under the original consultant. She is the one that introduced me and and got me ready to do it.
To top it off, this month when I had my party, she actually emailed me about having a show.

Is there anything I can/should do??
did that even make sense? :p

I would apoligize to the consultant that you were working with. It has been almost a year since you last spoke with her. I like you would have assumed she was no longer in the business or that she forgot.

Hey there,I can understand why you may feel bad about signing up under a different consultant after your initial one introduced you to the opportunity. However, it sounds like you were not aware of the process and it was an honest mistake. You did not intentionally try to go around your original consultant.In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to your original consultant and explaining the situation. Let her know that you were not aware of the process and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It's possible that she may have already received some commission for introducing you to the opportunity, but if not, you could offer to compensate her in some way for her time and effort in getting you ready to become a consultant.At the end of the day, the most important thing is to maintain positive relationships and be transparent. I'm sure your original consultant will appreciate your honesty and understanding. Best of luck with your new venture!

What happens if I realize I made a mistake when signing up for Pampered Chef?

If you made a mistake when signing up for Pampered Chef, don't worry! You can easily make changes to your information by logging into your account and updating your profile. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our customer service team for help.

Can I cancel my Pampered Chef membership if I feel like I made a mistake?

Yes, you can cancel your Pampered Chef membership at any time. Simply log into your account and follow the steps to cancel your membership. Please note that you may be subject to a cancellation fee if you have already received any products or benefits from your membership.

How do I fix a typo or error in my name or address on my Pampered Chef account?

To fix a typo or error in your name or address on your Pampered Chef account, log into your account and update your profile with the correct information. If you are unable to make the changes yourself, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

I accidentally signed up for the wrong membership level, can I change it?

Yes, you can change your membership level at any time by logging into your account and selecting the new membership level you would like to switch to. If you need help or have any questions, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

I think I signed up for the wrong consultant, what should I do?

If you believe you signed up under the wrong consultant, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you transfer to the correct consultant and ensure that you receive all the benefits of being a Pampered Chef member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies