1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I think I messed up when I signed up

1. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

ok, so I had no idea until after I had signed up to be a consultant that you sign up *under* someone.

I had a consultant that I worked with in May of last year. She gave me papers etc for signing up, but I didn't do it then.

I went through PC website to get information to host a party 2 months ago. When the director called me, I told her I also wanted the handouts for signing up also (knowing already that I wanted to do it-thus the reason for my party)

So we had my party, and I told her for sure tht I wanted to sign up. She asked me if I had been working with anyone, and I said "yes, in May" not knowing WHY she was asking.

That was the end of it, and I signed up under her.

Now that I know..I feel really bad. I should have signed up under the original consultant. She is the one that introduced me and and got me ready to do it.
    To top it off, this month when I had my party, she actually emailed me about having a show.

Is there anything I can/should do??
    did that even make sense? :p

2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I would apoligize to the consultant that you were working with. It has been almost a year since you last spoke with her. I like you would have assumed she was no longer in the business or that she forgot.

Mar 10, 2006
Have something to add?