• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OK, here's one: How Can I Sign Up a New Consultant in Less Than 24 Hours?

In summary, after returning from a leadership event, the speaker signed a new consultant less than 24 hours later. They had first met over a year ago and stayed in touch, with the consultant doing a catalog show for the speaker in March. During their meeting, the consultant expressed interest in getting started and signed under the new kit. This will make them the speaker's 5th active recruit. Everyone congratulated the speaker on their success and encouraged them to stay in touch with leads, even if they don't initially take action. The speaker's success also motivated others to work towards becoming a director by the next event.
DebbieJ
Less than 24 hours after returning home from Leadership, I SIGNED A NEW CONSULTANT!!!!

We first met over a year ago, had an interview in Jan 2006 and it wasn't the right time for her. She did a catalog show for me in March last year. We stayed in touch. Fast forward to our meeting tonight. I asked her if she had questions or if she just wanted to know how to get started and she said she wanted to get started!!! :eek:

She signed under the new kit (I gave her a choice) and I will be submitting her agreement at 12:01 a.m. on Jan 22! LOL! :p

She will make active recruit #5 for me.....:eek: :D :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Woohoo!! Congrats!

Super job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Deb !!!!

Great job! That's taking action!

How exciting!!! Congratulations - another director to walk the stage in July!

Very Nice!!!!!

Fabulous Deb! I am SO excited for you!!

Great job! Keep up the great job!

Woo hoo. Way to go. This should be a reminder to us to not write anyone off if they expressed interest even if they don't do anything for months.

Exactly, Tasha. You just have to stay in touch and you never know what will happen!

Great JOB!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Debbie:D

great job!!!

That's so awesome! I hope she does well for you!

Way To Go!!!!

WOOO HOOOOOO! Yes, definitely stay in touch with those leads.....whether they're warm or cold leads! I have a consultant who signed after a year and a half of initially contemplating it.:D

WTG Deb!!!!

Yeah Deb! Okay, now you're putting the pressure on me to be a director by San Fran!:D We HAVE to be directors TOGETHER in San Fran! I only have 2 so I have A LOT of work to do! You're just putting the fire under my A**!!!

Thanks!!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! NOW TO START CALLING THOSE LEADS AND GIVING THEM A CHOICE!!!

Related to OK, here's one: How Can I Sign Up a New Consultant in Less Than 24 Hours?

1. What is "How About a Woo Hoo for Me?"

"How About a Woo Hoo for Me?" is a phrase that Pampered Chef uses to celebrate and recognize the achievements of our consultants. It's a fun and energetic way to show appreciation for all their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I earn a "Woo Hoo"?

Earning a "Woo Hoo" is simple! As a consultant, you can earn them by reaching certain milestones, such as hitting sales goals or recruiting new team members. You can also receive "Woo Hoos" from your fellow consultants for being a supportive and positive team member.

3. What do I do with my "Woo Hoos"?

Your "Woo Hoos" can be used towards various rewards, such as discounts on products or exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise. You can also save them up and redeem them for larger rewards, like free products or trips.

4. Can I give "Woo Hoos" to others?

Yes, you can! "Woo Hoos" are a great way to recognize and celebrate the achievements of your fellow consultants. You can give them as a thank you for their support or as a way to motivate them to keep reaching their goals.

5. How does Pampered Chef track "Woo Hoos"?

Our system automatically tracks and awards "Woo Hoos" for various achievements and milestones. You can also keep track of your "Woo Hoos" through your consultant dashboard on our website. It's a great way to stay motivated and see how far you've come!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
MissChef