• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Pack Your Trendy Tote - Show Us Yours!

In summary, to pack your Trendy Tote for a picnic, place sturdy items at the bottom, followed by heavier items, delicate items, and then smaller items to fill in empty spaces. The tote can be used for both hot and cold food, and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Most standard-sized food containers can fit in the tote, and hot and cold food can be packed together as long as precautions are taken to maintain their temperatures.
pcmichellev
I just started selling PC again. Last time I sold we had a crate that we carried everything in. Now we have these tote bags. They look beautiful and trendy but I can not figure out the best way to pack it!! Can ya'll share how you pack your totes? Pictures would be wonderful! Thanks!

Wondering this myself Anyone?

Mine is different each time, and we all carry different things, so I'm not sure knowing how I pack mine would be much help. My suggestion is to spend a little time packing and unpacking what you want to carry. You'll figure out what works best for you.

1. How do I pack my Trendy Tote for a picnic?

To pack your Trendy Tote for a picnic, start by placing a layer of sturdy items such as a cutting board or container of dips at the bottom. Then, pack your heavier items such as bottles or cans on top of the sturdy layer. Next, add your delicate items like sandwiches or fruit on top. Finally, fill any empty spaces with smaller items like utensils or napkins to prevent shifting during transport.

2. Can I use my Trendy Tote for hot or cold food?

Yes, the Trendy Tote is designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours. For hot food, use insulated containers or wrap your dishes in foil before placing them in the tote. For cold food, use ice packs or freeze your food before packing it in the tote.

3. How do I clean my Trendy Tote?

The Trendy Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean material. Simply wipe the interior and exterior with a damp cloth and mild soap. For tougher stains, spot clean with a gentle stain remover. Do not machine wash or submerge in water.

4. What size containers fit in the Trendy Tote?

The Trendy Tote can accommodate most standard-sized food containers, such as Tupperware or Pyrex. It can also fit multiple smaller containers or a combination of different sizes. Consider the size and shape of your containers when packing to maximize space and prevent spills.

5. Can I pack both hot and cold food in the same Trendy Tote?

Yes, you can pack both hot and cold food in the same Trendy Tote. Just make sure to use insulated containers or wrap hot dishes in foil to keep them from affecting the temperature of the other items. It's also recommended to place the hot and cold items in separate compartments or on opposite sides of the tote to prevent them from touching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Kelly8