• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Don't Know if My Order Went in

In summary, the person is asking for help with their second order and wants to make sure it was submitted correctly before the deadline. The other person suggests checking the main show listing page in PP for a "YES" under "Balanced" and a submission date. They also suggest going back to the show and clicking on "Transmit Show", then clicking on "View Logs" to see all submitted shows and their status. They also mention checking Pampered Partners and the website for shipping status.
ChefWatson
:confused:
Hi, I'm fairly new in fact this was my second order I submitted and now I'm not sure if I did it right. Is there any way to see if it went through? Please, I need your help so I can make sure I get it in by the deadline tonight. Its too late to call anyone. TIA
Tina

You could just look at your main show listing page in PP and see if it says "YES" under "Balanced" and if it lists the date that it was sent. Or to make sure even further:

Go back under the show and click on "Transmit Show" as if you're getting ready to submit it again. You may need to click on the various windows that pop up that ask if you entered the Host Special and Bookings. Click ok when it asks about "Submission Information", then you may need to click ok again about bookings. THEN when you get to the screen that says "Electronic Connection Order Selection" at the top, instead of clicking on "OK" to transmit the show, click on "View Logs" and it'll show you all the shows you've submitted, including what time it went through and if it was successful. Don't be afriad of submitting the show twice...unless you click that final OK on the "Electronic Connection" page. Don't do that!

Hope that helps!

Did you check on Pampered partners when you look up find a show and it shows all the shows you have on file, look to the end of the line and it will say Date sent and balance yes. If you have a date sent and balanced yes it should work.

I also look on the web site, under shipping status, but that doesn't show right after you submit it. Let me know if I can help any further. Good luck.
:)

What should I do if I'm not sure if my order went through?

If you're unsure if your order went through, the first thing to do is to check your email for a confirmation. If you received a confirmation email, that means your order was successfully placed. If you did not receive a confirmation email, you can also check your order history on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled or modified. However, if you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and they will do their best to assist you.

How do I know if my order was shipped?

You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. You can also check your order history on our website for updates on your order status.

What should I do if I receive the wrong or damaged item?

If you received the wrong or damaged item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to arrange for a replacement or refund.

How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. You can track your order using the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lpacker
Replies