• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! On-Line Order Went to Another Person!

In summary, my in-laws were ordering stuff today, even had my picture pulled up so I know they were on my own website. After it was processed, it came up with another person's consultant name and ID #. I called the toll free number and they're shut down today. It was over $100 and I need it to stay active, any help??
vhadley
My in-laws were ordering stuff today, even had my picture pulled up so I know they were on my own website. After it was processed, it came up with another person's consultant name and ID #. I called the toll free number and they're shut down today. It was over $100 and I need it to stay active, any help??

I don't know how it went to someone else after your picture was up. The only think I know of now is to have them call and cancel the order, then reorder it under your name.

gailz2 said:
I don't know how it went to someone else after your picture was up. The only think I know of now is to have them call and cancel the order, then reorder it under your name.

This would be my suggestion as well

Have them go to the confirmation email and then use the web I'd to see if they can still cancel it. If not have them send an email to the solution center ASAP (since the office is closed). If its processed before cancelled they can't cancel but they can have it sent back once the order arrives and get a refund. Good luck.I just sent an email to PC with the same issue. I recommended that when a customer goes to PC.com to order that they must answer "do you have a consultant?" and "are you ordering on a party?" if yes to either then a note to contact host or consultant and a link if the consultant has a website. And, to your issue. At the end of EVERY online order a statement they have to answer yes or no "this order is being placed with consultant Mary Jones (on Sue Smith's party). Is this correct?" then if the customer strayed away during ordering process or didn't understand that they had to go to the consultants website they would have a chance to correct it. This would be an easy fix for the issue. If you agree please send the suggestion to [email protected], [email protected] and maybe even [email protected] the more they here the more likely they'll fix this.I love HO lead orders but I don't want them to be mistakes that should have been on a party or for another consultant. Those do not give me future business/contacts. It causes stress and bad feelings for the customer and other consultant. HO needs to fix it!

This can also happen if they take too long to place the order. They can start out on our website and if it times0out before they finish they are not notified, the order is rerouted to the lead system and another consultant will get it....stinks!

Had something similar happen to me. They will have to cancel the order, send back the product & reorder the product under you. My person had already rec'd their items & did not want to go thru the hassle of sending it back & reordering. My host lost out on $100 order. She told me she would NEVER order from Pampered Chef again. Then, they left out an item & I had to report it. Oh, and then the Classic Batter Bowl that was suppose to be free, well they send the small batter bowl instead. Company replaced both items, but what a mess. I felt so bad for this host. I am really glad that she is not angry with me.

I have had this happen SEVERAL TIMES lately! To online orders as well as Catalog Shows... Very Frustrating! I do love the idea of a confirmation at the end of the order! Good thought!

thank you! I told my mother-in-law to cancel the order and then we'll go from there! I'm SO glad this was family instead of an angry customer!

What should I do if my online order was accidentally sent to another person?

If your online order was accidentally sent to another person, the first step is to contact the person who received it. Explain the situation and kindly ask them to return the package to you. If they are unable to do so, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I cancel an order that was sent to another person?

If your online order was sent to another person and you would like to cancel it, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in cancelling the order and issuing a refund if applicable.

How can I prevent my online order from being sent to another person?

To prevent your online order from being sent to another person, double check the shipping address before completing your order. If you notice any errors, please correct them before submitting your order. You can also choose to have your order shipped to a different address or pick it up at a local store.

Will I be charged for an order that was sent to another person?

If your online order was sent to another person, you will not be charged for the order. However, if the person who received the package decides to keep it and does not return it to you, you may be responsible for covering the cost of the order.

What if the person who received my online order refuses to return it?

In the rare case that the person who received your online order refuses to return it to you, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will do our best to resolve the situation and ensure that you receive your order or a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Intrepid_Chef