• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Help- Already Submitted Supply Order

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant trying to submit a supply order but encountering errors and confusion with the system. Another consultant suggests calling HO for help and shares their own experience with a similar issue. The conversation then shifts to a new consultant seeking advice on submitting an order for a previous host who wants to use their host discount. Others suggest entering the host as a guest to receive the discount, but they will have to pay for shipping. The new consultant is also confused about the rules for having a party with only one customer and the requirements for submitting a show. The conversation ends with the suggestion to have other guests to meet the minimum order requirement for a show.
Bluiydangl
I tried to submit a supply order tonight- I started it yesterday and had to put it on hold until today (yep I was too lazy to go get my PC visa to finish it) but when I went to submit it- P3 claims it was already submitted yesterday. I checked my status on consultants corner and no order is there. (and I'm pretty sure there was no payment in the box) Any ideas?

maybe I should try to enter everything into a new order?

:confused:

Call HO tomorrow and check with them. Do not resubmit it unless they tell you to.

The same thing happened to me. I did start a new one and tried to submitt that and it also said it was previously submitted. :(

I deleted both orders and was going to retry tomorrow. Maybe I will call HO instead. Sorry I could not be more help. I am in the same boat!

I will let you know if I figure anything out.

I'm new to Chef Success, and I'm quickly learning that this is a great way to have support when HO is closed. I live in Guam (it's 10:15am here... 7:15pm EST). There is a small window of opportunity for me to be able to contact HO with questions. I'm not sure how to post questions, so I'm sorry that I have to piggy-back on this one. Maybe one of you guys can help me:

I am trying to submit an order right now. My host is a previous host, and would like to enjoy the 10% past-host discount. In P3, under the block that says Past Host Discount #, it's greyed out and says Not Applicable. When I look into my host's contact information, it has his host number right there. How do I fix this so that he can get his discount? He is hosting a catalog show, and is purchasing $150 in products himself. There is one outside order that is jumping in, but that's it. He doesn't mind not being able to get the free products, he just wants the free shipping as the host, and his 10% discount.

My upline is generally VERY helpful, but she has a family emergency and isn't available to answer my questions. HELP!

you need to enter the host as a guest, then he can get the 10% discount.

You don't get the 10% discount on top of the host benefits. He only gets it on his order as the guest.

You need to enter him as a guest placing an order at his show - he will get the 10% past host discount, but will need to pay shipping. I would enter the other order under that person's name then his order till the show totals $150. At that point I would enter his remaining items under his name as the host and he will get 15% off and not pay shipping on that order.

ChefLoriG said:
you need to enter the host as a guest, then he can get the 10% discount.

But then he has to pay shipping, right? Shipping out here is 15% + $2. That would defeat his 10% discount.

Oh, and my upline told me that there can be a party with only one customer (the host is the customer), but now P3 tells me that CUSTOMER sales must be 150 to submit as a show. If I make my host a customer, he has to pay shipping, and if he submits an individual order, he pays more in shipping. The guest orders add up to $25... my host has an order of $135. Why can't this be a party?

KatieBeth said:
But then he has to pay shipping, right? Shipping out here is 15% + $2. That would defeat his 10% discount.

Oh, and my upline told me that there can be a party with only one customer (the host is the customer), but now P3 tells me that CUSTOMER sales must be 150 to submit as a show. If I make my host a customer, he has to pay shipping, and if he submits an individual order, he pays more in shipping. The guest orders add up to $25... my host has an order of $135. Why can't this be a party?

It can be a show with those two orders totalling $155 but his order has to be submitted as a guest and he has to pay shipping on that guest order. The only way he can avoid shipping is if he gets $150 in orders from other guests.

BethCooks4U said:
It can be a show with those two orders totalling $155 but his order has to be submitted as a guest and he has to pay shipping on that guest order. The only way he can avoid shipping is if he gets $150 in orders from other guests.

Thanks. Again, I'm new to this, and need it spelled out sometimes. Thank you, everybody, for helping me so quickly!

It can be a party, but the order(s) need to total $150 in order for it to be considered a party.

What is the process for submitting a supply order through P3 Help?

The process for submitting a supply order through P3 Help is as follows:

1. Log in to your P3 Help account.
  2. Click on the "Supply Order" tab.
  3. Select the items you wish to order from the available options.
  4. Enter the quantity for each item.
  5. Submit your order by clicking the "Submit" button.

Can I make changes to an already submitted supply order through P3 Help?

Yes, you can make changes to an already submitted supply order through P3 Help. You can do so by following these steps:

1. Log in to your P3 Help account.
  2. Click on the "Supply Order" tab.
  3. Find the submitted order you wish to make changes to.
  4. Click on the "Edit" button next to the order.
  5. Make the necessary changes and click "Submit" to save them.

How long does it take for a supply order to be processed and delivered?

The processing and delivery time for supply orders submitted through P3 Help can vary depending on your location and the availability of the items. Typically, orders are processed within 2-3 business days and delivered within 5-7 business days.

Can I track the status of my supply order through P3 Help?

Yes, you can track the status of your supply order through P3 Help. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to monitor the delivery status of your order.

What should I do if I have not received my supply order within the estimated delivery time?

If you have not received your supply order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on your order's status and help resolve any issues that may have occurred during delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies