• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Shipping Time: Tips for Timely Delivery | FAQs"

In summary, the person is concerned about receiving their first supply order in time for their fair table on Sept. 26th. They submitted their order on Monday, but it still only shows as "Received" in the status area. However, they have already received a shipping confirmation for a replacement parts order submitted shortly after. They are reassured by another Pampered Chef consultant that the shipping can be unpredictable and they should not worry too much. They are advised to check with their consultant or customer service for an update on the status of their order. Overall, the person is reminded that Pampered Chef's shipping is usually fast and efficient.
mjdickie
How long does it usually take for you to receive a supply order? I transmitted my order on Monday, and it still just says "Received" in the status area. I submitted a replacemnt parts order about five minutes later, and it has already been shipped. This is my first supply order, and I am kind of nervous as I have a fair table on Sept. 26th and I want to receive it in time. Do you think I will receive it by the 26th?

mjdickie said:
How long does it usually take for you to receive a supply order? I transmitted my order on Monday, and it still just says "Received" in the status area. I submitted a replacemnt parts order about five minutes later, and it has already been shipped. This is my first supply order, and I am kind of nervous as I have a fair table on Sept. 26th and I want to receive it in time. Do you think I will receive it by the 26th?

You will get it long before then. They have been a little weird lately. Sometimes it will say recieved for 3 days & then all of a sudden its changed to sent & it comes in 2 days!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you! I'll quit worrying about it now. :eek:

I think they are falling behind with updating the status and performance tracker. My show was already delivered when it showed up on my tracker!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about receiving your supply order in time for your fair table on the 26th. Typically, supply orders take about 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped, depending on your location. However, if you submitted your order on Monday, it should have been processed and shipped by now. I would suggest checking with your consultant or reaching out to our customer service team to get an update on the status of your order. They should be able to provide you with a more accurate estimate of when you can expect to receive it. In the meantime, don't worry too much! Our shipping is usually pretty fast and efficient, so there's a good chance you will receive your order in time for your fair table. Best of luck with your event!

What is the process for placing a supply order?

The process for placing a supply order with Pampered Chef is simple and convenient. You can either order online through our website or call our customer service line to place your order. Once your order is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with the estimated delivery date.

How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Delivery times for supply orders vary depending on your location. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. If you need your order sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

What forms of payment are accepted for supply orders?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay for your supply order using PayPal or a Pampered Chef gift card.

Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. We suggest double-checking your order before submitting to ensure accuracy. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service line as soon as possible.

What is the return policy for supply orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your supply order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order. We will provide instructions for returning the items and issue a refund or exchange, depending on your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • Mystik