• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the December cut off order date for Christmas delivery?

In summary, the December Cut off Order Date for Pampered Chef is typically December 15th, although it may vary depending on location and shipping options. This date allows for timely delivery during the busy holiday season and for consultants to process and deliver orders. While it is still possible to place orders after the cut off date, there is no guarantee of delivery before Christmas. It is not possible to change or cancel orders after the cut off date, and it applies to all Pampered Chef products. It is recommended to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for accurate information.
Leigh0725
What is the cut off date to have shows submitted in order to be received by Christmas time? I have a fair that I am doing on the 15th and want to make sure these folks will get there stuff if I submit it that night. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Orders received in the home office by midnight CT Dec.15 will be shipped to be delivered by Dec.22.

Okay thanks! Looks like I will be running through a Starbucks or some place with free wifi, as the craft fair is an out of towner. Good to know that I have till midnight. Thanks!

Related to What is the December cut off order date for Christmas delivery?

What is the December Cut off Order Date for Pampered Chef?

The December Cut off Order Date for Pampered Chef is typically December 15th. However, this date may vary depending on your location and shipping options. It is recommended to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most accurate information.

Why is there a December Cut off Order Date for Pampered Chef?

The December Cut off Order Date allows Pampered Chef to ensure timely delivery of products during the busy holiday season. This also allows enough time for consultants to process and deliver orders to their customers.

Can I still place an order after the December Cut off Order Date?

While the December Cut off Order Date guarantees delivery before Christmas, you may still be able to place an order after this date. However, there is no guarantee that the order will arrive before Christmas. It is always best to place your order before the cut off date to avoid any potential delays.

Can I change or cancel my order after the December Cut off Order Date?

Once the December Cut off Order Date has passed, it is not possible to change or cancel your order. This is because the order has already been processed and shipped. If you have any concerns or issues with your order, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Does the December Cut off Order Date apply to all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the December Cut off Order Date applies to all Pampered Chef products, including special promotions and limited edition items. It is important to place your order before the cut off date to ensure availability of these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales