• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Shipping Deadlines: Find Your Delivery Date | Tips & Tricks

In summary, the last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery before Christmas is December 14th. To find your specific delivery date, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to your order history. You can choose to expedite your shipping for an additional fee, which will guarantee delivery in 2-3 business days. Some items may have restrictions on shipping during the month of December and if you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I can't find the December Ship date schedule. I know anything submitted by Dec 15th is supposed to arrive by @ the 22nd....but I know I saw something that listed several dates and the delivery date. Anyone have this?

thanks!

here you go...

Attachments

• dec07_cn_calendar.pdf
    98.2 KB · Views: 278
Thanks. I thought I saw it in the Weekly bites, but this will work just fine.

Related to December Shipping Deadlines: Find Your Delivery Date | Tips & Tricks

1. When is the last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery before Christmas?

The last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery before Christmas is December 14th. Orders placed after this date may still arrive before Christmas, but it is not guaranteed.

2. How can I find out my specific delivery date for my order?

To find your specific delivery date, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to your order history. Your estimated delivery date will be listed next to your order.

3. Can I expedite my shipping for an additional fee?

Yes, you can choose to expedite your shipping for an additional fee. This option will be available at checkout and will guarantee delivery in 2-3 business days.

4. Are there any restrictions on the items that can be shipped in December?

Some items may have restrictions on shipping during the month of December due to high demand. These restrictions will be noted on the product page and at checkout.

5. Can I change my shipping address after I have already placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update your shipping address, but it may not be possible if your order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies