• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Dates - Oct. CN

In summary, the deadline to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is October 31st. Orders placed after this date cannot be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, even with expedited shipping. While most products are eligible for guaranteed Christmas delivery, some exclusions may apply. If an order does not arrive by the guaranteed Christmas delivery date, customers can contact Pampered Chef for assistance.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
The October CN gives the dates for guaranteed Christmas delivery:

Dec 15 submissions (midnight central time) for delivery by Dec. 22.
Dec. 14 -> 21
Dec. 13 -> 20
Dec. 12 -> 19
Dec. 11 -> 18

Online orders submitted by 3pm Central on Dec. 22nd are guaranteed by Dec. 24th (additional charges apply for expediated shipping).

Hannukah - Nov. 24 for delivery by Dec. 1

HO will be closed from Dec. 22 at 5pm until Dec. 26.

Thank you for sharing that.

yes thank you for sharing! Very helpful info!

They haven't posted about last minute orders - do you think it didn't go well last year?

cmdtrgd said:
They haven't posted about last minute orders - do you think it didn't go well last year?

Well, I think it might have something to do with the Calendar.......Dec. 22nd falls on a Saturday - so that gives a little less time. There is still info about online orders being placed until 3pm on the 22nd....that would probably be as "last minute" as they could get.

Thanks, Beth. You're a sweetie!

1. What is the deadline to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery?

The deadline to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is October 31st. This allows enough time for processing and shipping before the holiday season.

2. Can I still get guaranteed Christmas delivery if I order after October 31st?

Unfortunately, orders placed after October 31st cannot be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. We recommend placing your order as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

3. Are all products eligible for guaranteed Christmas delivery?

Most of our products are eligible for guaranteed Christmas delivery, but some exclusions may apply. Please check the product description or contact us for more information.

4. Will my order be shipped in time for Christmas if I choose expedited shipping?

Choosing expedited shipping does not guarantee Christmas delivery if the order is placed after October 31st. The only way to ensure Christmas delivery is by placing your order by the deadline.

5. What happens if my order does not arrive by the guaranteed Christmas delivery date?

In the rare event that your order does not arrive by the guaranteed Christmas delivery date, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. We strive to provide excellent customer service and want to make sure you have a great experience with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • tys1031