• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Scavenger Hunt: A Fun Party Game for Your Next Event!

In summary, a Hostess Scavenger Hunt is a party game where guests search for hidden items in the hostess's home. It is easy to host by inviting guests, setting a date, and providing instructions. The items included can vary but are typically household items. The game can be customized to fit a specific theme or occasion, and can be enjoyed by all ages with adult supervision for younger children.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
1. HOSTESS SCAVENGER HUNT

To get your Hostess in the party spirit, give her this Hostess Scavenger Hunt. This is a list of 30 different types of people. If she has 10 of them at her party, give her a special gift. Each person counts for only one category.

1. A good friend 16. A lady on a diet
2. A relative 17. Someone with size 9 shoes
3. A grandmother 18. A babysitter
4. Someone she works with 19. Someone who lives in a corner house
5. Someone with a camper 20. A former neighbor
6. Someone with red hair 21. An Avon Lady
7. A neighbor 22. Someone who books a party
8. Someone who wears glasses 23. A lady with a cat
9. A person who lives in a tri-level house 24. An old school friend
10. A person who lives in a mobile home 25. A mother-to-be
11. A Sunday School teacher 26. Someone with all daughters
12. A secretary 27. Someone with all sons
13. A bowler 28. A teacher
14. Someone with a station wagon 29. A person with a green car
15. Someone who just moved 30. A hairdresser

What a great idea!!

Wow, this sounds like a really fun and creative idea for a party! I love the idea of incorporating a scavenger hunt into the festivities. It's a great way to get everyone involved and interacting with each other. I also like how there are a variety of different types of people on the list, so it's not just limited to certain demographics. This is definitely something I would suggest to my friends for their next party. Thanks for sharing!

What is a Hostess Scavenger Hunt?

A Hostess Scavenger Hunt is a fun and interactive party game where guests search for hidden items in the hostess's home. The hostess will provide clues and the guests must work together to find the items within a set time limit.

How do I host a Hostess Scavenger Hunt party?

Hosting a Hostess Scavenger Hunt party is easy! Simply invite your guests, set a date and time, and provide them with the necessary information and instructions. We also have pre-made party invitations and game materials available for purchase.

What types of items are typically included in a Hostess Scavenger Hunt?

The items included in a Hostess Scavenger Hunt can vary, but they are typically household items that can be easily hidden and found. Some examples may include kitchen gadgets, home decor, and small appliances.

Can I customize the Hostess Scavenger Hunt to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, you can definitely customize the Hostess Scavenger Hunt to fit your desired theme or occasion. You can choose specific items to hide that relate to the theme or even create your own clues and challenges for the guests to complete.

Is the Hostess Scavenger Hunt suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Hostess Scavenger Hunt can be enjoyed by all ages. It is a great activity for family gatherings, birthdays, and even team building events. However, for younger children, it may be helpful to have adult supervision during the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Onetallmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Muppetgal