• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to host a pampered chef party and earn free products?

In summary, this woman started a new business selling Pampered Chef products. She has scheduled shows in the next few weeks and she is excited about them. She has issues with asking people for things, but is hoping to get over that with her new business. She has had a positive experience so far and is looking forward to the future.
Oklabell
I am justing patting myself on the back here. First I have issues for asking people for things and I am going to get over it with PC. I hate calling people(even to make Dr. appt.) and this has always been an issue with me. I want to thank everyone for their advice and share my first shows I have scheduled.

1. I emailed my closest friend at church to let them know of my new PC business. I get there and a friend orders $150 dollars from me in 5 minutes. She is a SAHM and does not feel comfortable having a party but tells me her DIL may host one. She does!!!!!!!and has a $150 order from her MIL.

2. My new SIL is having one with 15 guest and I only know 3 of them.

3.A lady from church (who loves PC) is having one. She has invited a lot of the older ladies of the church which is outside my sunday school class.

4. My Daughter teacher is having one at school during the teachers lunch. I will pre-make the recipes and have a little demo area where they can "try it for themselves" I have asked my MIL for all of her PC products to help build up my display.

5. A good friend is also having one with most of the guest I don't know.

My first show is April the 19th. I have been cooking everyday with recipes (you should have seen my 1st chicken ring)

I feel so lucky to have good upcoming shows with people outside my personal friends. I live in a big county with only me and my recuiter(which I had to email to find) selling PC.

You guys on this board gave the courage to just ask. I want to thank you for all the advice, flyers and comments to give.

Great Job!!

Good job! You are off to a great start. :chef:

yay! congratulations!! :D :D
thats an AWESOME start to your business!

it sounds like if you make sure you arent too afraid to ask - you will get tons of bookings at these parties too! my director told me its okay to pull out the sympathy card ---- "im new & ive exhausted my friends & family" :D

Great job! One of the best things that I found with Pampered Chef was my own confidence and abilities!! Keep up the great work!

wow good for you. Sounds like your off to an awesome start. Good luck.

How exciting for you! Make sure you let us know how they go too. Keep up the good work!

HI, I just signed up to be a consultant. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

HI Oklabel,

Way to get off to a great start!! You can conquer Phone Phobia! The hardest part of it is just getting started. Make a list of names and start calling. Take any tele classes offered by PC on host coaching and phone phobia or customer care and you will be off and running. I too absolutely hated the phone and it is still not my favorite thing, but you can learn to get good at it and get great results!
This is good advice too for Chefsarah19. Take all of the online training courses offered on the PC website and then take lots of teleclasses. Lynn Conway of getafreshperspective.com (I think that is her website) has a great CD on overcoming phone phobia, and there are other Direct selling pros who have CD's on starting your biz, be sure to ask your Director too!
Deb

Super Duper Start OKLabell!! You are going to be great at this!!

What is a scheduled show and how does it work?

A scheduled show is a cooking demonstration and party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. The host invites friends and family to attend the show, where the consultant will showcase Pampered Chef products, share recipes, and offer tips and tricks for using the products. Guests can place orders during the show, and the host can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made.

How do I schedule a show?

To schedule a show, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or fill out a request form on our website. The consultant will work with you to find a date and time that works for both of you and invite your guests to the show.

What are the benefits of hosting a show?

Hosting a show comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, and spending time with friends and family. Additionally, as a host, you can also earn exclusive host-only products and discounts based on the sales made at your show.

How many guests should I invite to my show?

There is no set number of guests for a show, but we recommend inviting at least 10-12 people to ensure a fun and lively atmosphere. You can invite friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to your show. The more people you invite, the more chances you have to earn free products.

What happens at the end of the show?

At the end of the show, the consultant will collect orders from guests and process them. The host can also choose to book another show to continue earning rewards. The consultant will also provide information on delivery and any follow-up services, such as product demonstrations or recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
baychef
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies