• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Host Build Their Guest Lists!

In summary, to build a guest list for a Pampered Chef party, make a list of potential guests, reach out to your consultant for help, and use social media or email to invite people. It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests and you can also invite people from out of town through a virtual party link. Guests who attend the party will have the opportunity to try new products, receive exclusive discounts, and win free products through games and raffles. Food is not required to be provided as the consultant will bring necessary ingredients and cookware, but snacks and drinks can be offered.
tys1031
I saw this online and thought I would share this with everyone! :)

Host Scavenger Hunt
To get your Host to invite more guests, give her this Host Scavenger Hunt. This is a list of 30 different types of people.
If she has 10 of them at her party, give her a special gift. Each person counts for only one category.
1. A good friend
2. A lady on a diet
3. A relative
4. Someone with size 9 shoes
5. A grandmother
6. A babysitter
7. Someone she works with
8. Someone who lives in a corner house
9. Someone with a camper
10. A former neighbor
11. Someone with red hair
12. An Avon Lady
13. A neighbor
14. Someone who books a party
15. Someone who wears glasses
16. A lady with a cat
17. A person who lives in a tri-level house
18. An old school friend
19. A person who lives in a mobile home
20. A mother-to-be
21. A Sunday School teacher
22. Someone with all daughters
23. A secretary
24. Someone with all sons
25. A bowler
26. A teacher
27. Someone with a station wagon
28. A person with a green car
29. Someone who just moved
30. A hairdresser

this sounds like a lot of fun! i think i'm going to e-mail this to my March hosts and see what they think!

That's what I thought when I read it! I can't wait to try it! Our Exec Director played a similar game at a cluster meeting to try to increase our bookings & it's amazing how many different people you can come up with when you really think about.

I've done something like this before. I also tell my hostess I will give her an additional prize if she collects an outsside order from any 10 people on the list. This way it helps boost sales & attendance.

Julie :)

Hello everyone! I saw this Host Scavenger Hunt and thought it was such a fun and creative way to encourage your host to invite more guests to her party. It's a win-win situation - she gets to have a great time with her friends and family, and you get to share your amazing products with more people. Plus, who doesn't love a fun challenge? Happy hosting!

1. How do I build a guest list for my Pampered Chef party?

To build a guest list for your Pampered Chef party, start by making a list of friends, family, and acquaintances who you think would be interested in attending. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for help in building your list. Additionally, consider using social media or email to reach out to potential guests.

2. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to your Pampered Chef party. This will ensure a good turnout and give your consultant enough orders to meet the party's minimum sales requirement.

3. Can I invite people from out of town to my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can invite people from out of town to your Pampered Chef party. Your consultant can provide you with a virtual party link that can be shared with guests who are not able to attend in person. They can still place orders and support your party.

4. What incentives are there for guests to attend my Pampered Chef party?

Guests who attend your Pampered Chef party will have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, as well as receive exclusive discounts and promotions. They will also have a chance to win free products through party games and raffles.

5. Do I have to provide food for my Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to provide food for your Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and cookware for the party's recipes. However, you are welcome to provide snacks or drinks for your guests to enjoy during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Onetallmama