• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

60 Places to Leave Your Catalogs

In summary, there are over 60 places where you can leave your product catalogs or brochures, including doctors' offices, college campuses, grocery stores, and even movie theater lobbies. It is recommended to only include your phone number and not your home address on the labels for safety purposes.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
60+ Places to leave your product catalogs/brochures!

1. Doctors offices
2. Dentists offices
3. Mechanics waiting rooms
4. Laundromats
5. College campuses
6. On backs of stalls in public restrooms
7. Library
8. Hair salon
9. Tax preparation offices
10. Barns and Nobles
11. Insurance offices
12. Dry Cleaners
13. Dairy Queen/Baskin Robins
14. Bagel shops
15. Donut shops/bakeries
16. Deli's
17. ATM's
18. Veterinarians
19. Nail salons
20. Day care centers
21. Retirement homes
22. Model new-home centers
23. Real estate agents offices
24. 7-11's or corner stores
25. In front of magazines at the store in the checkout line!
26. With your tip at a restaurant
27. With toll both collectors
28. Grocery store clerks
29. Video stores
30. Dressing rooms
31. With fast food clerks
32. With bank tellers
33. Shoe stores
34. Kids resale shops
35. Gymboree stores
36. Temporary staff offices
37. flower shops
38. Pet stores
39. Restaurants
40. Dance studios
41. Grocery Stores
42. Mortgage offices
43. Computer stores
44. School administrative offices
45. Fabric stores
46. The bakery
47. The print shop
48. Cashiers at the dealership
49. Tanning salons
50. Vitamin store
51. salespeople at any store
52. Walk in Medical clinic's waiting room
53. Credit union
54. Park benches
55. Bus stop benches
56. The pharmacy
57. Bowling alleys
58. With clerks at the post office
59. Gas station attendants
60. Movie theater lobbies
61. Print shops
62. Furniture stores

Thanks Debbie! This is great!!!:) :D I appreciate you sharing!;)

Thanks! I have some old catalogs that I have put a sticker on and this gives me some good idea of where to leave them. I never thought about ATMs!

Remember on some of these places (like ATM's) just to put your phone # on that label! There are some freaks out there and I would not let my address out like that!:)

I never put my home address on any of my labels! I figure no one needs that information. The only way they'll get it is if they need to mail me something or I mail them something!! It's just safer that way.

Wow. Thats alot of places. I need that catchy sticker now.

1. How do I know which places are the best to leave my catalogs?

The best places to leave your catalogs are high-traffic areas where people are likely to be interested in cooking, entertaining, or home organization. This could include doctor's offices, hair salons, community centers, and workplaces. You can also ask friends, family, and customers for suggestions on where they think would be good places to leave your catalogs.

2. Do I need to ask permission before leaving my catalogs in a public place?

It is always best to ask for permission before leaving your catalogs in a public place. This shows respect for the business or organization and can also lead to potential partnerships or collaborations. If you are unsure, it is always better to err on the side of caution and ask for permission.

3. How many catalogs should I leave at each location?

It is recommended to leave 5-10 catalogs at each location. This allows for multiple people to take a catalog and increases the chances of someone placing an order. You can also leave a stack of business cards with the catalogs for people to take if they are interested in placing an order or hosting a party.

4. How often should I check on the catalogs I have left at each location?

You should aim to check on the catalogs at least once a week. This allows you to restock any that have been taken and make note of which locations are most successful for you. It is also a good opportunity to introduce yourself to the staff or leave a thank you note for allowing you to leave your catalogs at their location.

5. Can I leave catalogs in mailboxes or on cars?

No, it is not recommended to leave catalogs in mailboxes as it is against postal regulations. Leaving catalogs on cars can also be seen as littering and may result in negative perceptions of your business. Stick to public places with permission from the owner or manager for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Deb Bixler