• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director October Tricks and Treats..............

In summary, The Pampered Chef is offering various promotions and incentives for the month of October. These include hosting a free party, offering discounts on products, and holding a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. Consultants are advised to make a certain number of contacts each day and to have fun at their shows to increase sales. There are also opportunities for new recruits to receive bonuses and free products. Creative marketing strategies, such as sending out recipe cards and hosting open houses, can also help increase sales. Overall, the focus is on treating customers and potential hosts with special offers and tricks to make their October a successful month.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I got this from my senior director Luanne Duncan who got it from Darla and Carmella THANK YOU!!!

The Pampered Chef has lots of “Treats” in store for you this October and I’d like to share with you a few “Tricks” to help you have a successful month! I thought it might be fun to make a list of 31 for you to try!
31 Tricks to Treat yourself to a great October!

1. Learn some great “Tricks” from Don Funt by listening to his recorded 3-2-1 Business Building Basics tele-class on the Pampered Chef website
2. “Treat” yourself by making 3 contacts each day. On the phone, out and about and during your Shows.
3. The “Trick” to making these contacts you want to call is to set a time – between 8-9 PM is a great time since most busy people are not free until then – get permission to call after that time so you don’t interfere with their relaxation or bedtime!
4. Offer to “Treat” your potential Host to a “Free Party” in October – this meaning that you will bring all the ingredients for the demo recipe and pay for them. We have plenty of inexpensive recipes!
5. Share with the potential Host that you had a drawing of past customers for this special October “Treat” (the free party) and they won!
6. Let Hosts know that you will “Treat” them to 60% off on up to two Simple Addition pieces in October.
7. Make sure they know that Pampered Chef plans to also “Treat” all their guests when they purchase $60 or more with an exclusive Pumpkin Candy Dish.
8. Use a basic booking “Trick” like calling all the customers that have purchased Simple Additions in the past to let them know about the October Host “Treat”. (find this in your “items sold report”)
9. “Treat” everyone you know to recipe cards that you make using Pampered Chef tools to create a Halloween “Treat”. Of course make sure your contact information is on them so they can purchase the items they need for the recipe!
10. “Treat” yourself to a $50 gas card by sharing the opportunity and signing a recruit between Sept 15-Oct 20 (they need to submit $1,000 in first 30 days).
11. “Treat” your new recruits to two new pieces of Stoneware by helping them start their business during the above dates and meeting the required sales.
12. Let new recruits know the “Trick” to submitting the $1,000 commissionable sales so they can start right in while their excitement level is the high!
13. Have new recruits practice their “Tricks” of the trade with family and neighbors to become confident and introduce their business.
14. Let them know they will be “Treating” themselves to the new Stoneware and helping out with obtaining Stoneware they can showcase during November Shows when it is on special!
15. “Trick” number one – have fun with your Shows – guests enjoy being entertained while they shop! They have been at work all day – make the party a party!
16. “Treat” yourself to some extra cash for the holidays by filling up your October Calendar so you will have money in November to spend on gifts!
17. Show guests “Tricks” to save time & money while cooking at home.
18. “Treat” someone who shows interest in the Pampered Chef opportunity to lunch, dessert or just coffee so you can talk.
19. The “Trick” to a great recruiting interview is to let them tell you why they would love to become a Pampered Chef Consultant or why they would be good at it.
20. “Treat” yourself to letting them then recruit themselves!
21. Don’t fall for the “Trick” of trying to SELL the business to someone else.
22. “Treat” hosts by having Show orders sent to you to separate as a customer service for them!
23. The “Trick” to a full calendar is planning ahead and being creative – block the dates you want to do Shows so you can see the goal.
24. “Treat” guests to an open house at your home or a friend’s home to preview all the new fall products.
25. The “Trick” to this if you don’t have them all – ask someone else who lives near you or your director. Our Catalog also does a beautiful job of showing casing our products.
26. “Treat” someone you know who is a Cancer survivor by offering to host a fundraiser show in their honor this October to celebrate.
27. Create a “Treat” for customers by getting free Breast Cancer Awareness information from the American Cancer Society for all your shows in October.
28. A “Trick” to great attendance is offering to call all the guests on the host’s list to remind them of the date and time of the Show.
29. “Treat” guests that can’t come with the opportunity to order ahead.
30. A great “Trick” to added sales is to ask the host for contact information for friends and relatives that live farther away that can’t possibly attend but you can send those individuals a note and a catalog letting them know they are being thought of and wish they could join in on the fun but they can still place an order. They may even like to shop online – make sure to register your host’s Show on your PWS.
31. Lastly – “Treat” yourself to some FUN in October – enjoy your families and eat some candy that will make you smile!

Shared by Director Carmella Lammers – thanks Carmella!

Thanks for sharing!
I'm going to divide out the list and send a few tips each week throughout October in my Weekly Recognition News! Thanks again for passing that on!

Deb

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this with us, Luanne, Darla, and Carmella! These are some really great tips and tricks for having a successful October with The Pampered Chef. I especially love the idea of treating potential hosts to a free party and offering them a discount on Simple Additions. And the idea of hosting a fundraiser show for Breast Cancer Awareness is such a wonderful way to give back. Thank you again for sharing and I can't wait to try out these tricks for myself!

1. What are some easy and delicious Halloween treats I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some popular Halloween treats that can be made using Pampered Chef products include spooky cookie cutters for fun shaped cookies, the Brownie Pan for individual brownie bites, and the Mini Loaf Pan for mini pumpkin breads or mummy meatloaves. Check out our website for more recipe ideas!

2. Can I use any Pampered Chef products for my Halloween party decorations?

Yes, you can! Our products are not only great for cooking and baking, but they can also be used for creative and festive party decorations. For example, you can use our small batter bowl as a cauldron for punch, or use our decorating bags and tips to make spiderweb designs on your desserts.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for October Tricks and Treats?

Yes, there are! We often have special promotions and discounts during the month of October for our Halloween-themed products. Keep an eye out for them on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any healthy options for Halloween treats using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We have a variety of products that can help you make healthier Halloween treats, such as our Veggie Spiralizer for spooky zucchini noodles, or our Food Chopper for homemade fruit and nut bars. Check out our website for more healthy recipe ideas.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my Halloween baking with my kids?

Yes, you can! Many of our products are safe and easy for kids to use, such as our cookie cutters, Decorating Kits, and Easy Accent Decorator. We also have kid-friendly recipes on our website that you and your little ones can make together for a fun Halloween activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
Replies